mike - Need To Know??
Need To Know??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:01

Hello Guys
Could anyone let me know for a fact :
Under what conditions could a man run the risk of contracting HIV or for that matter any venereal disease even when using a condom?
Is French kissing safe?
Is there a risk of any infection when one fingerfucks the pussy?
What is foot fetish?
thank you
Skywalker
Skywalker - Re: Need To Know??
Re: Need To Know??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile

Dear Mike,

I would check with a docter, but to the best of my knowledge:

1) Wearing a condom is relatively safe. If it breaks, or if there is significant contact with vaginal fluids above the condom, then this risk increases.

2) One can get HIV/AIDS from kissing, but this is extremely unlikely. A key issue is whether there are any cuts or abrasions in your mouth.

One can get HIV/AIDS from unprotected oral sex (giving or receiving). Current opinion is that the risk of this happening is far lower than with intercourse, but it still classified as high risk. There are recorded cases of oral HIV/AIDS transmission.

Many women advertise their services as "oral without." This means a very high risk encounter.

3) There is almost no risk of infection through fingerfucking. Again, the risk increases if there are cuts or scores on your finger.

For more information, see http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/dhap.htm
HotSexySally
HotSexySally - Re: Need To Know??
Re: Need To Know??
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 154
View Profile

Thanks Skywalker,

Foot Fetish = basically men who love feet, in high heels, barefoot, with or without painted toe nameils etc, some men like to kiss them, suck them or just play with them it all depends on the fetish.

As far as HIV/AIDS goes, I urge to take as few risks as possible, avoid oral, and using your fingers there are more STD's out there and for some reason HIV/AIDS has taken them out of the limelight. You could contract several nasty gifts that keep on giving and pass them on to your partner or another working girl!

Take care always and never have sex without a condom!

Love

Sally

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.