Navigation
fduck
fduck - Pegging/ stap on fun
Pegging/ stap on fun
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 746
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-12 07:06:23

Any recommendation for a good pegging session/ strap on session in Jhb?

It looks like all pegging pros retired.
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Pegging/ stap on fun
Re: Pegging/ stap on fun
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1829
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-12 09:37:05

I know i am more than simply good...as to professional...?...boils down to making it feel like the real deal...seductive...interactive...your hardness and "mine"....your moan, your surrender an adventure new...no inhibition or concern...we shall play and indulge...and i shall love it and u shall ask for more....

Thus...i personally recommend myself

...prostate play and scrotum massaging aint about a finger up an ass...and pegging is one of the most erotic indulgences one could experience...wanna know ur "g-spot"?...cum my way. RB.
fduck
fduck - Re: Pegging/ stap on fun
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 748
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-13 07:41:43

...prostate play and scrotum massaging aint about a finger up an ass...and pegging is one of the most erotic indulgences one could experience...wanna know ur "g-spot"?...

It sounds like a poetry
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Pegging/ stap on fun
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1833
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-13 10:12:28

Fduck...."poetry" most things are.

The art of seduction usually starts with words.... Considering we haven't laid eyes on each other nevermind felt the pull of attraction standing close to each other even bfr the garb is removed...my welcoming u to close ur eyes and hear the whispered suggestive delights we WILL indulge in.

Is there not poetry in a touch...?...even if it be a (ahem) finger up ones ass....?

Can't wait to spoil u...and many many others that hwve that pull toward an adventure most erotic.

X
Mistress Kattza
Mistress Kattza - Re: Pegging/ stap on fun
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 15
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-14 16:08:55

It all starts in the mind, the power of suggestion.... And then... Taking it further in the most divine erotic ways...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.