Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2011-09-07 16:06:42

Name: Kathy

Telephone Number: 071 794 3077

City: Cape Town

Area: Sea Point

Full Profile: Look on ST

Pleasnt, friendly, nice body. It all ends there.

She has braces , very off putting they kinda take over her entire face, which truth be told is not much to look at anyway (she kinda looks like Michael Jackson).
I could only touch her pussy for like 5 minutes before she pushed my hand away, I have never had a WG push my hand away, as I am very gentle and nurchering when it comes to pussy. But no not her, she kept saying she is a g-spot girl, however no fingers allowed inside as she could get scratched. Do not try and put anything near her arsehole as she does not like this at all.
Suffice to say, she tried to put a condom on to give me a bj, she struggled not surprising when my cock hasn't even reached half hardness as yet, so I put it on instead.After the BJ she too off the condom and put a new one on. Fucked missionary for a while which she seemed to enjoy, have my doubts, there is nothing more off puting than a girl TRYING to act sexy.
Finished off doggy style, very quickly mind you as I think she may have thrush and that white discharge was nearing my bare skin.
Lay on the bed for like 5 minutes, she kept calling me babes which just grates me the trying to act sexy again, after which I asked to shower. and then got the hell out of there.

R700 wasted, live and learn

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes, Body yes
Secure Parking? Yes, on street but secure
TurkishDelight
TurkishDelight - Re: Review - Kathy Sea Point Cape Town S/T girl
Re: Review - Kathy Sea Point Cape Town S/T girl
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 123
View Profile
Posted: 2011-09-07 16:36:34

Thanks for the review Fannybasher. I saw her profile on there today and called her for rates. She told me R600 for the hour but then that often changes to R700 when you arrive. Been there done that. Her profile pic does look inviting and she sounded very young on the phone.
I'll take what I was going to spend on her and move onto someone else.
Thanks babes....haha

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.