jim31 - Anyone visited Hanna/Shamilla?
Anyone visited Hanna/Shamilla?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-09 09:53:09

www.esa.co.za/members/displayAdvertiser.php
www.esa.co.za/members/displayAdvertiser.php

I read conflicting reports about this not being the same girl anymore, but it seems like she has new pics, so has anyone visited her recently?

Please let us have a quality girl in CT *prays*
roosterxxx69
roosterxxx69 - Re: Anyone visited Hanna/Shamilla?
Re: Anyone visited Hanna/Shamilla?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-25 11:00:34
Edited: 2011-03-25 11:01:29

Hi Guys,
I have been to this girl several times. She is the ONLY asian chick that I enjoy. She has an unbelievable body if you like tiny and petite. Firm boobs, pretty face, ass like you cant believe, and what I like most about her, always clean smelling, cleanly shaved, recieves you well, treats you like a lover, sits on your face like your wife never will, is always well prepared with clean towels, lube, decent condoms, groans like her life depends on it, fucks like a 2 stroke and is actually on of my best pomps in my life. One draw back is that she doesnt let you kiss her but she gives a mean blow job and you can muff to your hearts content, she loves it, actually grinds her pussy inot your face. Her pussy is ALWAYS clean, no funny odours like some skanky ones have. The rates are R450ph and R600 per hour. The best option is one hour and you will walk away with a skip to your step and a smile on your dial. I have tried other asians as well, and I can say one thing, never again. And there photos always lie. This chicks photos dont do her enough justice, she is a lady by nature but a fantastic slut in bed. I will always go back.
Looks: 8/10
Venue: 10/10
Boobs: 10/10
Clean shaved fanny and smell: 10/10
Friendly: 10/10
Oral giving and recieving: 10/10
shower facilities: yes and very clean with clean towel
Eroticism: 10/10
Satisfaction: 10/10
Only 2 minutes from where i stay: fucking fantastic!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.