She does gave a very sexy BODY I JUST WANT TO GET LOST THERE
jgovender
jgovender - Re: CJ at Elysium
Re: CJ at Elysium
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 99
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-17 09:02:48

hey guys im planning on visiting the branch in corlett any recomendations on a lekker massage and some extras
martini
martini - Re: CJ at Elysium update
Re: CJ at Elysium update
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-19 11:44:36
Edited: 2011-03-26 13:34:10

Ok so went to Elysium Randburg aka India again last night,so close to lollypop that just works great for me those lollipop babes are expensive to bang

I wanted to see if i would get the same service from ms CJ,luckely she gave me her no from last time,so i phoned her up to check if she is available,so off i went the whole 800m from lollypop to Elysium.

Place was full mostly indian guys drinking at the bar,this place is not the same as St james cr days,its a fucking club/wank pallace/drug den many a girl were on another planet,with there verbal shit(just a note i fucking and i say again fucking hate drugs and the people who come with it)

Finally the busty blond beaut came and got me at the bar,thank god,she smells so good guys who have seen her will know what i mean.

I booked her for a hour and change,and the service i received was just as great as the first time,very friendly and willing if the price is right,so you herpes,and crab budget list rather steer clear.

She also allows foot fetish bonus,all and all a very good time again,i also see you can book her via heidi smoking welding rods fleiss(that voice jesus why do all pimps sound like v8 racing cars)just check under Casey there.

Next time i will rather book her privately

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.