Navigation
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: To all WG (working girls) must read!!!
Re: To all WG (working girls) must read!!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-08 17:30:44

Private banker hey! Wonder if he's getting his leads from his clients requesting transfers to there wg's.
KellyR
KellyR - Re: To all WG (working girls) must read!!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-16 03:14:39

The coloured guy did it coloured style...
kameshang
kameshang - Re: To all WG (working girls) must read!!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 487
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-16 21:37:57

Sorry double trouble. Should report it to relevant bankings fraud department cos if he can do that to your'lle his found a loophole in system. Take action and don't let him get away with it I hate bad payers they create such a bad name for everyone.
Jonny100
Jonny100 - Re: To all WG (working girls) must read!!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-15 17:48:47

I have found that the more they brag, being cocky or full of shit they are the less money they have.

A real man doesn't have to do anything to impress a lady and I would suggest that you ask the money upfront. Only take cash or a credit card. A real punter will not be offended because we know there are frauds out there although some of us have also been taken for a ride by girls, but they are so far and few between it won't stop us punting. Go on with your life. You lost a few bucks, he has long ago lost his manhood, pride and self-respect.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.