Navigation
oldschool
oldschool - Are the Proteas gona win the World cup?
Are the Proteas gona win the World cup?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-20 16:40:34
Edited: 2015-03-20 16:42:32

Just thinking (and praying a little) that the boys win it this time.
I have been trying to keep myself positive with some of the following thoughts:
I feel they have had a few hiccups, and learnt from it. Also DeCock ;) looks like he maybe getting into form at the right time. Hash has had a few bad games by his standard so maybe in time for a good run. AB is, well AB and Steyn in the bowling department is also due to start taking more wickets again as he and Vernon have been quiet by their standards.
Having said that, the Kiwis have had an unbeaten run and are due for a bad day - which i hope is on the day they face us!!
We basically just need to win two games and i hope that these next two are the ones when we hit our best form as a team and the opposition has their dip in for.
And most importantly, whatever we do, we have to avoid that terrible bloody threat that cost us the cup the first time we played in a world cup-----yes i'm talking about the damn duckworth lewis thing.
so what do you guys think? can we win it or am i just being too optimistic?
djo
djo - Re: Are the Proteas gona win the World cup?
Re: Are the Proteas gona win the World cup?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 363
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-20 18:38:54

Eish, on form Australia got the best best left hand quickies bowling attack,if SA get to the final and it is against Australia and AB won the toss AB must send Australia in to bad and SA bowlers must get them out for under 200,then we will have a chance..my opinion,a final against India we will have a better chance...said if we get past NZ....on the day West India can beat NZ tomorrow morning....cricket got 30% luck...toss,duckwort etc
oldschool
oldschool - Re: Are the Proteas gona win the World cup?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-23 15:32:48

Lets hope they do well tomorrow. Think if our bowlers are on form and any 3 of our top order batsmen perform, we should win. Then again if only Hash and AB perform then WE WILL WIN. :)

Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Are the Proteas gona win the World cup?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2882
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-30 18:57:37

Unfortunately we lost.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.