Midnight Express - Re: Quick question for the Punters
Re: Quick question for the Punters
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 756
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-06 15:06:12

On 2022-03-06 14:23:10 igloo said:
What about sending am SMS along these lines

Congratulations you have won R100 000 in a lucky draw. If you would like to claim this prize please reply Yes to this message. If not interested reply No

If a YES Is received it is safe for either to call. If a NO is received it is not safe

Lol

Xxx
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Quick question for the Punters
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2251
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-06 15:15:38

You could just do a missed call, let it ring once and hang up, if he wants to chat he will know its your number and call back, if not there is no problem with him getting a missed call on his phone, I get them all the time, you just say it was obviously a wrong number

Jake
you53
you53 - Re: Quick question for the Punters
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 811
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-06 16:30:17

Should you wish to respond, do so as quickly as possible, you may loose an eager client;-))
Normally I would include a ladies' contact details before phoning her and as such I would prefer a WhatsApp response
Midnight Express
Midnight Express - Re: Quick question for the Punters
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 757
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-06 17:21:16

Noted thanks Gents
Bella Pink
Bella Pink - Re: Quick question for the Punters
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 295
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-06 19:49:23

Sometimes,if im free, I send an sms saying "hi"(but usually i forget)... if he's still free he will call or sms back... I never call, I prefer texting "hi" bcoz its quick and easy, but sumtyms this has its disadvantages bcoz the guy might call nd ask "which 1 are u?"... which is the point where I hang up.
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Quick question for the Punters
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2032
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-07 04:44:14

I almost never call, and only communicate with whatsup or sometime ESA. You can whatsup anytime back, Nobady els can see my pvt whatsup without opening my special folder with password proteted.
2old2
2old2 - Re: Quick question for the Punters
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 352
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-07 09:51:38

I prefer: sorry I missed your call. I am available now if you would like to call back / I will be available after xxxx minutes (or at xxx time) if you would like to call back.

Because you may see the call after a booking but have another one thereafter.

If I am phoning for an immediate session, I know to move on. If I am phoning in advance - then I can plan
kempton.punter
kempton.punter - Re: Quick question for the Punters
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-07 12:33:52

In my opinion never ever send an SMS, WhatsApp, or call back unless a client has specifically said that it's ok.
If a client wants you to call or message him back, then it's up to him to send a message informing that it's safe to respond, at what times, and how.
99% of numbers used by SP's are easily searchable on google. If a partner finds this info, then even if someone makes an excuse such as "wrong number" to the partner, this is trouble.
I have a punting phone, I didnt for a long time. If I want an sp to call me back, I let her know if it's safe or not. Simple.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.