Navigation
Michelle Savaty
Michelle Savaty - ATTENTION ALL PUNTERS AND ESA!!!
ATTENTION ALL PUNTERS AND ESA!!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 462
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-03 12:17:47

Firstly I would like to apologize to all the ladies who insist on a cansellation fee. Yes I understand when a punter has a last minute problem or something came up, work related or family related. But...

As from today I will only do bookings that's confirmed with a 10% deposit of the booking fee. As I keep cancelling bookings for punters that phone make an appointment and a set time and date, and then just doesn't bother to let me know that they won't be able to make it. Or what ever other reason. So as from today a 10% deposit of the total booking fee must be made to confirm a booking.

I hereby aslo garentee that if any cansellation on punter side is made well in advance or by me that 10 % deposit will be paid back to your number via a capitec cash send.

Punters and Esa.

Also please take note that I have found out today that I am pregnant. So I'm not sure what I need to do and how I need to go to work from now on forward. Please advise me if possible.

That is also part of the reasons why I will be asking for a confirmed 10% deposit for confirmed booking fees. Also take note that the deposit is included in the initial booking fee. So if a booking is example R1000 and a deposit of 10% is paid (R100) then on arrival the remaining amount (R900) can be paid in cash.

Please advise

Regards
M. S

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.