Navigation
Gretchen
Gretchen - Overweight Punters
Overweight Punters
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 660
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-27 15:16:11

I've been talking to an overweight punter for a few weeks now, leading up to our companionship booking today. On the first phone call he told me, that the girls expects one to look like a stud and when he arrives for the booking, he can actually see the look of disgust on their faces. I have had video calls with him, and he's a real sweetie, yes - overweight but not obese. Punters of all sizes are welcome to visit me, the GFE companionship booking is ideal for gents that's oversized. I will be your genuine girlfriend, even out in public, nothing overly affectionate rather subtle and loving.
pirate
pirate - Re: Overweight Punters
Re: Overweight Punters
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-27 18:42:13

Well done my lady. Work it
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Overweight Punters
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2194
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-27 19:32:23
Edited: 2022-02-27 19:35:22

Have to say as a gentleman on the larger side myself, only once have I ever had that look from a lady, and it is very very disheartening, but the majority of the ladies I have seen and interacted with have always been fantastic.

They have always made it about the experience and not about anything else and for that I am grateful and some I have returned to again and again and even become friends with, as I dont judge them on what they do, they in turn dont judge me on how I look. Which is as it should be

Jake
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Overweight Punters
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-27 22:40:36

Thank goodness I have a six pack......of beer.
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: Overweight Punters
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2240
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-27 23:57:56

I am an overweight guy. Cant remember that I ever saw disgust on the lady's faces.......but that is probably because I have to wear reading glasses and dont have them on when I take of my clothes.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Overweight Punters
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-28 08:51:15

_- ***** SuperFuck ***** -_

Dont make them lose to much weight though Gretchen, leave some meat for the other ladies okay.

Enjoy gents, Gretchen sounds like a darling.

/// /// /// SuperApproval /// /// ///

Definitely sounds like the gents are going to have a joll!

Astronomer

#### ###

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.