Navigation
orgasmicgirl
orgasmicgirl - Guest house
Guest house
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-14 09:15:35

Hi guys, I'm looking for a guest house to work from or a venue where you pay per booking? (Who cater for wg's and Johns) I saw an earlier thread on this but seems this guest house is no longer running. Preferably looking in Joburg on the Eastrand. Appreciate any feedback :)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Guest house
Re: Guest house
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-10-14 12:22:28

Check out Celeste from Sexy Venue
orgasmicgirl
orgasmicgirl - Re: Guest house
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-14 14:38:25

Okay, or maybe a lady somewhere who would share her premises? :) at a cost of course.
orgasmicgirl
orgasmicgirl - Re: Guest house
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-14 14:38:31

@ Cobra_ZA

Thank you, I have called twice to no avail, I will keep trying and hey, I hope this is the one :)
Sexyvenue4play
Sexyvenue4play - Re: Guest house
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 241
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-20 20:03:53

Hi Orgasmicgirl, Celeste here from Sexy Venue 4 Play, not sure why you haven't got hold of me, I know my phone is usually busy with loooong conversations or many short ones, but usually if I receive a missed call I will sms back apologizing for missing the call, and I am on Whatssup too.... Please just check the number again and give me a shout.... :) Looking forward to hearing from you soon,
Big Hugs
C~

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.