Navigation
HotAss Rogue
HotAss Rogue - Re: cheating on ur wife
Re: cheating on ur wife
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2012-05-11 23:39:50

Cheating?.. Ok my excuse is that an SP somehow saves our marriages, as guys we have the need once in a while to have something different. An affair/mistress will demand your time and worse, some will call you @ midnight when you are in bed with wifey and that is bound to get her suspicious and eventually catches you out.. An SP cuts ties with you soon as you walk out her door, and will see you again when you call her.

I agree with havata, its an addiction, just don't make those you love suffer because of it, and make sure you play far away from home if you want to spare your wife the pain, or should I say yourself? Hahaha mine will put me in a doggie house all winter if not for life lol!

Well happy punting punters! Til we never get caught lol....
Masseuse/hairdre
Masseuse/hairdre - Re: cheating on ur wife
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 40
  View Profile  
Posted: 2012-05-20 04:55:51

Then they don't wanna pick up pvt numbers cause what u gotta hide... Ahmmmmm...... I wonder??? My wife next to me at 12am...
Sexyvenue4play
Sexyvenue4play - Re: cheating on ur wife
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 58
View Profile
Posted: 2012-05-21 23:04:30

If a tree fell in a forest, and no body is there to hear it, does it make a sound?
PS. master24152 how do you get to the rule of "Its only cheating if the wg stays within a 50km radius from your house"...............LMGA
italianmuff
italianmuff - Re: cheating on ur wife
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 353
View Profile
Posted: 2012-05-22 16:45:01

SEXYVENUE...because at 50 kms. one does not hear the tree falling.?heh heh
havata
havata - Re: cheating on ur wife
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 762
View Profile
Posted: 2012-05-25 11:58:02

Casus:
You are married to a prostitute. She goes and fucks a few guys daily, then she comes back home, takes care of the kids, of you, cooks dinner, house is always sorted and clean, and you love each other. the sex is fantastic.

Is she cheating on you?

Business is business: she provides a service. If you go to a prostitute, you make use of a service. Simple as that.

OpenUp
OpenUp - Re: cheating on ur wife
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-04 02:46:03

It most certainly is. Especially if you are so stupid that when your wife gives you a blank slate "anything you want to tell me?" Option and you say nothing, you deride prostitution in public or when watching a program on TV that has WGs. Cheating on yourself actually. When you lie, you lose a part of your relationship more so than physically cheating.
But what about the WGs who live 2 lives, attend church with their pimp/husband and cheat punters out of money they should be spending on their children?
It's all cheating. And it's all so stupid because sometimes an open relationship can't work because cheating more than punting is the addiction.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.