diegeeswatloop - Newbie help with punting
Newbie help with punting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-28 21:50:11
Edited: 2013-01-28 21:58:51

Hi Everybody,

I am new to punting, and would like to ask some advice, if you please.

Firstly, how much should i give to the nice lady as a gift for visiting. I am asking not because I am stingy, but just have no idea, and dont want to be taken for a ride, Hehe, actually i do, but not in a cheatin way. LOL

Secondly, I am staying in the Groenkloof Area, in a guest house for the week, close to the Telkom tower. I dont see that area on the list. Which ladies from what Pretoria areas would I be able to invite.

Thirdly, how do i go about, getting the lady into the guesthouse?

Should i ask her to say she is my sister or work colleague?

Any assistance would be most welcome?

Thanks.
andiwant
andiwant - Re: Newbie help with punting
Re: Newbie help with punting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 480
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-29 06:21:40

www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php
check out this thread of the same nature.

The extra at the guesthouse....I'd rather book for 2 if she stays over and no need to explain I'd say. Or go to them for the hour booking.

Check the site for girls in Brooklyn, which is next door to you, I've never been to any of them so can't comment. If you have transport, read the reviews and try the top 10. Oh ja try Joy in Centruion she's not that far from Groenkloof and works later out of her own house. Seems the no-go areas is Arcadia and Sunnyside allthough Tanya Yolaan gets good reviews.

Rates differ but be prepared to pay around R800 average.

Geniet dit!
diegeeswatloop
diegeeswatloop - Re: Newbie help with punting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-29 07:56:46

Thanks Andiwant

Mooi bly
andiwant
andiwant - Re: Newbie help with punting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 481
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-29 08:17:50

Check on the profiles whether they "travel" or not. If Yes then they will come to you if not you have to go to them. Rather meet them outside and take them to your room (hope the guesthouse is one with private entrance to your room and not one where you share with the landlord!!)

I'd not worry about gifts or flowers or stuff at this stage, you're not going on a date, keep that for your regular girls if you want.

Also try Kaylen or Peyton for a first time experience. both are good
LegendaryPunter
LegendaryPunter - Re: Newbie help with punting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 180
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-01 07:44:58

Groenkloof is fairly central and easy to get to areas with good WGs like Mandy in Menlyn, Mesmorising Jade and Sensual Simone in Elardus Park, and a few minutes drive will get you to HOE, or Jill/Jessie and club Selecto.

You are spoilt for choice really, Pretoria is a hub of awesome girls at the moment. The lady you choose will name her fee anyway, but if you intend going to HOE, take lots of cash.

MandyPTA
MandyPTA - Re: Newbie help with punting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 428
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-01 08:40:12

Thanks for the referral Legendary, u r always so kind about me!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.