Kooni
Kooni - Re: Forum Administration
Re: Forum Administration
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3185
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-09 11:30:34

On 2022-02-09 09:50:19 Mike Hope said:
I would love to go on a 2 week beer drinking punting binge with SF I reckon there could be some good humour

Maybe drinking, but punting not so sure, he is a chicken when it comes to punting, ran away, tail between his legs when offered a "Forum sponsored" punt, with s hot blond
GudTyms
GudTyms - Re: Forum Administration
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 489
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-09 11:55:34

@Bullfinkle..nice post.
There are so many punters I would like to meet, just for a chatty and a beer. Me thinks I have already bumped into a few punters. There are so many SP's I still need to meet. Too many to explore and all the SP's just stand out for me.
ESA purple world is my secret source of fun, play and just spend my breaks reading the forums...sometimes engaging as well.
I have yet to find another site that has this engagement - actually anywhere in the world - there may be a few but certainly not like our ESA.
Me thinks its the kinda folks we have as members and SP's hereon - also the best Admin one could find in managing this site anywhere in this world. I cannot live my day out without perusing ESA...don't know what would I do without this purple world...its become part of my life now.
GudTyms
GudTyms - Re: Forum Administration
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 490
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-09 11:57:34

may I add...a secret part of my life...which somehow gives it a bit more pleasure.
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Forum Administration
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 858
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-09 12:20:26

Interesting thread thank you.
We sometimes forget we are people and punter/sp at the same time. No reason we can't do it the traditional route and have a drink when we feel interested.

Tnx Nadia. Likewise.
I'll make it my late new years resolution.
Before end 22 I'll make the trek to the east and either come drink your coffee or stick you for a beer ;)
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Forum Administration
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2098
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-09 12:35:50

On 2022-02-09 11:28:28 Bullfinkle said:
On 2022-02-09 11:10:41 peterb said: And that is why we have socials

Couple of drinks, good food, talk kak, love laugh and have fun

No expectations on anyone's side and meet all the people

I've always wanted to participate in the socials but fear I would be too out place as most people already know each other. And I wouldn't wanna be the odd one out.

You really wouldn't be, most guys only see each other at the socials, once or twice a year, so only know each other in the sense of I met Jakeburns and had a beer with him at the last social, dont know his real name, dont know where he works, dont know about his life outside of ESA
And the great thing is you already have something in common, the secret life of punting :) so always something to talk about

Plus the added bonus of meeting some amazing ladies that you may never get a chance to book but will get the chance to get to know, the number of wonderful ladies I met for the first time at the last social and am still in contact with is amazing.

do yourself a favour book, go, meet some people and I guarantee you will enjoy it. if all else fails I will be there, you can come find me and I will have a drink with you and introduce to the ladies I know

Jake
Vicky Vee
Vicky Vee - Re: Forum Administration
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3805
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-09 12:57:29

There are quite a few gents as well as ladies that i would love to meet...not going to mention names now but hopefully we will bump into each other at the social! ;)
Laura Love
Laura Love - Re: Forum Administration
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 742
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-09 20:43:08

Thanks Nadia, and likewise! We'd have the best chats, I know it! :)

Raphael you honey, it's lovely to see your posts on the forum again. Big loves for you xx
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Forum Administration
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2802
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-09 21:30:38
Edited: 2022-02-09 21:33:38

Dearest Bbw Nadia

Courageous i am not to 'expose' myself in general.

But there are a few in this space i would love to 'put on my big girl pants' and meet...and u are one of them.

Your honesty has captured me... u are of the earth...meant as a compliment ( just in case it comes off wrong).

Thank u for the huge compliment u have paid me. Who knows what the future may hold ...possibly i too may be in a queue ahead of u and u recognise RB.

Stay blessed and sending u the sincerest and closest of gentle hugs.

semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Forum Administration
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9918
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-10 10:12:38

On 2022-02-09 08:12:54 Bbw Nadia said:

Punters I'd like to meet outside the purple world...Semensquirter...

Thanks Nadia..Mutual respect!
We need to have that coffee date...hopefully soon.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Forum Administration
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5530
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-10 12:06:34

Well today I just want to say to ESA Admin..

Yesterday you proved to be just and fair when approached respectfully to assist, when honest blunders happens on forum.

Thank you. ;)

Now back to topic..

So many I would love to meet for different reasons.

Some because of the most erotic toe curing fantasy inspiring things that escapes their (mouths/fingers) on forum and reviews.
Some I would like meet so we can great our own moments, and others I would just like to get to know the person behind the mind so beautifully sexy.

Others for their kindness or humor. These people are the glue that keeps communities like this awesome. These ones I would be happy to sit and just talk to over a cup of coffee or a glass of wine.;)

Others I just want to meet then to see if they can actually live up to their badass shitty personas on forum,in real life. I always seem to think these ones and their forum personas are so far removed from the real them, that they might turn out to be quiet dissappointibg and boring in real life.

To those that thought me worthy a mention, know that the feeling is mutual and would love to one day maybe meet you.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.