Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Punting in China
Re: Punting in China
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-02 10:18:35

Is it legal over there? Also what sort of internationals are we talking about? Young Russian crew or all sorts?
Jack Steed
Jack Steed - Re: Punting in China
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 64
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-02 10:28:54

There's everything, Brazilian girls (Super expensive Lol) maybe $USD1000 for 1hour Russian girls, Mongolian Girls, philipino e.t.c. Chinese girls are the most affordable. African girls are mostly Ugandan. They charge an arm and a leg and deliver bad service.I'm a black guy and I stay away from Ugandan girls. Bad news.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Punting in China
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-02 10:46:29

On 2022-02-02 10:28:54 Jack Steed said:
There's everything, Brazilian girls (Super expensive Lol) maybe $USD1000 for 1hour Russian girls, Mongolian Girls, philipino e.t.c. Chinese girls are the most affordable. African girls are mostly Ugandan. They charge an arm and a leg and deliver bad service.I'm a black guy and I stay away from Ugandan girls. Bad news.

Is there ROAR on that side?

Lol...

Jack Steed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 65
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-02 10:51:55

Yes, there is ROAR this side, but believe me monkey talks in China. I'm black and rarely get turned down. Whoever pays gets treated like a king.
Jack Steed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 66
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-02 11:19:39

It's illegal to punt in China.
GudTyms
GudTyms - Re: Punting in China
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 484
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-02 13:41:46

Interesting Jack Steed...good to know.
With the Chinese ladies here in SA...one is usually given the wham bam thank you mar'm kinda sessions...have seldom had the GFE, long drawn out sessions unless you have been to the lady many times and she gets to know you well. Also, whats the perception of greek action in your parts with Chinese ladies?
NorwegianWooD
NorwegianWooD - Re: Punting in China
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 394
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-02 21:01:35

No wonder China has the largest population in the world
Jack Steed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 67
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-03 00:47:13

On 2022-02-02 13:41:46 GudTyms said:
Interesting Jack Steed...good to know.
With the Chinese ladies here in SA...one is usually given the wham bam thank you mar'm kinda sessions...have seldom had the GFE, long drawn out sessions unless you have been to the lady many times and she gets to know you well. Also, whats the perception of greek action in your parts with Chinese ladies?

Honestly, I haven't requested greek yet. Usually their pussies are already too tight. I can't imagine greek with a Chinese girl currently. They are extremely patient with their blow jobs and execute well. I usually request a blowjob for 30 minutes of the session.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.