Navigation
Enchantress
Enchantress - Enchantress for you
Enchantress for you
Advertiser
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-31 11:30:50

Step out of the frame and into my play room for all your sensual, kinky, naughty fun filled fantasies and desires or even just a kick ass massage...

I offer a full sensual body massage in the nude, followed by a body to body on the back and then the lingam which is the hand release, now for those of you who do not know what a lingam is, it is not your average rub n tug, it is massaging the penis, massaging the balls, REALLY appreciating the cock so to speak.

I also offer a few extras such as prostate play, roll play, toy play and some light BDSM should that be of interest to you.

So CUM on - tantalize your curiosity and try something NEW, FRESH AND VIBEY.

I am extremely discreet and my and your mutual privacy is respected.

Please contact me for a breakdown of my services and the fees, to make appointments and to discuss your specific needs.

Private numbers will not be entertained. You may contact me via telephone, whatsapp or email.

Older gentlemen are most welcome. First timers will be handled with extra care. No call or messages will be attended to after hours.
Enchantress
Enchantress - Take my hand...
Take my hand...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 337
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-08-28 06:05:06
Edited: 2024-08-28 06:08:48

Double post.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.