Navigation
Rajen1
Rajen1 - Re: Am I expecting too much...
Re: Am I expecting too much...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-23 06:43:41

So I always say thank you. Also advice on reasons why I may not be able to make it. One thing that annoys me is when I say the lady is out of my price range the response get is a laugh and if I am asking for a discount. I am just saying sorry you are out of my league. Thus some ladies are rude as well. Repeat calls to make a booking are not answered. At least send a msg to advise on time I can call back. Messages not answered either. The problem is on both sides and from certain ladies and punters
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: Am I expecting too much...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1215
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-23 08:59:40

How many generic copy and paste responses start or end with, "Thank you for enquiring".

I'm plenty sure I've seen many without, and I make sure to say please and Thank you.
johnyafrica
johnyafrica - Re: Am I expecting too much...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 63
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-23 15:31:38

Thank you Miss Red for this, and maybe worth renaming the thread. I for one have learnt so much from the purple world on how to engage better, what to expect etc.

In terms of responding/declining, I do say thank you, and tend to indicate that I will contact when I have a gap (my punts have become a lot less impulsive, and often plan a few days in advance). But for those I don't expect to book, I will in future just leave it at thank you. I have stated before when price is out of my range, but as another [poster mentioned, I am not really looking to negotiate when I state that, and am wary of the repercussions from negotiating.....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.