Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - 20 min special R300
20 min special R300
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6598
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-20 14:16:28
Edited: 2022-01-20 14:22:59

I was so busy with other things plus I was waiting for a delivery this morning and wasn't able to take bookings.
This special will run from now till 6pm, meaning the last booking for the special must by done by 6 sharp. If you are late, your booking will end at 6pm. Tel calls only if you want to book. This is a ridiculous special, so I cannot waste time chit chatting on whatsapp or PM's. This is for the guy who needs a quick release before heading home. You will still get the most awesome blow and fuck and good value quicky service.
This is not for the guy who wants leisurely lovemaking, although I do cater for that too at a very affordable price. Half hour notice required pls.
Guys who are already on special rates will not be eligible for this special or any further discounts. If you're one of those guys who routinely goes over time, it cannot be done with this deal.
GudTyms
GudTyms - Re: 20 min special R300
Re: 20 min special R300
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 462
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-20 15:06:07

wow...Great deal with a Great Lady...pity I am a distance away....need to make the time
Saffron Skye
Saffron Skye - Re: 20 min special R300
Re: 20 min special R300
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 698
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-20 17:46:25

Nice one Nadia!!!
I hope you got a few bookings today for this is truly an awesome special!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.