Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: I am shemale
Re: I am shemale
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2669
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-15 08:51:05
Edited: 2022-01-15 08:52:06

U know that thing they say about oozing sex appeal. That thing about a 'pose' knowing to tell a story.

Many beautiful shemales there may be but, Miss Diamond your pictures speak another language.

Always coming off natural and relaxed in your demeanor.

I have been accused of unhealthy obsessions with the beauty of "shemale" but, appreciating the femininity of another, and unashamedly admitting to such, without having sleepless nights or coveting that which is not worth coveting...i do without reserve.

Dearest Diamond....sigh....would u pair up with me and offer many a hungry Gentleman that erotic session i have been promoting they wish to experience?

x

RB.

ilovemywoozle
ilovemywoozle - Re: I am shemale
Re: I am shemale
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1222
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-15 11:12:06

[QUOTE;3397916;Russian Bridgitte] U know that thing they say about oozing sex appeal. That thing about a 'pose' knowing to tell a story.

Many beautiful shemales there may be but, Miss Diamond your pictures speak another language.

Absolutely agree!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.