Navigation
MicroWilly
MicroWilly - Re: Diary of a conflicted Whoremonger
Re: Diary of a conflicted Whoremonger
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-25 17:02:54

LOL! HIJACK ON: BTW Porra why do you have a charity icon next to your name? :HIJACK OFF
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Diary of a conflicted Whoremonger
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-04-25 17:09:24

rugbym
rugbym - Re: Diary of a conflicted Whoremonger
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 353
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-25 18:50:42

@MicroWilly, I usually just go to my profile and automatically look to see if their is mail when I log in.
LegendaryPunter
LegendaryPunter - Re: Diary of a conflicted Whoremonger
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 335
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-28 23:20:00
Edited: 2013-04-28 23:21:48

Very interesting thread!

Great posts from Ari and Cassandra as well. By the way Arizona, a few years ago I started penning two books, or rather one is a booklet. The booklet is a guide for Punters and WG's.... very pretentious I know, I know. Abandoned the idea to upload it onto SCRIBD.com But the other book is pretty much my shamefull, sinfull life, a story of a punter, with many true-life experiences... very far from finishing it, but it would make an awesome TV series as an opposite to the popular series "Diary if a Callgirl". Any producers here wanna buy my work for a "Diary of a Punter" TV series?

Cassandra, there are indeed a rare few WGs who truly enjoy having lots of sex, and are not shy at all to be in this industry.

Nevertheless, back to the topic, I must confess, in my first couple of times of punting, I also had those feelings of regret and disgust, since it was my belief that real men don't pay for sex. But that quickly dissipated when, in the late 90's, I ran into a few of my Blue Bulls heroes at a brothel in Arcadia.

For the last decade or so, I've embraced my addiction to sex. Even when I don't pay for sex, I'm always still exploit any opportunity for one night stands or any no strings attached sex. I simply have no qualms about paying for sex. Hypocritically, I used to look down on guys who would pay a WG just to sit and talk to them. Kinda like going to the movies just to buy the popcorn and not even watching the movie. BUT, I've come to realise that there is a market for the very good WGs to play the role of "good listener" to the myriad of lonely punters out there. To each his own, horses for courses I guess.

I always took a keen interest in this industry, and would like to believe that I understand it from both the punter's and WG's point of views; all the highs and lows this industry inflicts on both punters and WGs alike.

I've felt honored when one of the all-time top, very best WGs once emailed me to say that she has learned so much from my numerous posts on the forum, and that what she learned from me made her a better WG. She's still in the industry, and definitely one of the most intelligent lady's I've ever met.

I don't think I'll ever quit chasing sex. I'm too addicted to sex to stop. I'm fortunate that I have the financial means to punt, considering a few years ago I knew a guy who would punt using multiple credit cards, leading to fucked up unnecessary debts. I think that the only danger more horrifying than STDs is financial ruin caused by our punting addiction. Financial ruin fucks you up whether you are married or not.

I would say stop over thinking it and keep it sweet and simple, punt for the fun of it if you have the financial means to do so, and skommel during those times when you survive on peanut butter and bread, just to punt on another day. Once a punter, ALWAYS a punter!!!
Terry
Terry - Re: Diary of a conflicted Whoremonger
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 52
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-04-29 00:53:55

Omg I'm a whore...
LoveFucking
LoveFucking - Re: Diary of a conflicted Whoremonger
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 102
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-29 09:42:09

'I fuck, therefore I am'
Biloxi
Biloxi - Re: Diary of a conflicted Whoremonger
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-29 09:52:19

Interesting, I've been doing some serious thinking about my motives when I booked a WG and for the most part it was when I had nothing going on in my life, aside from having a girlfriend who was a terrible lay, most of it was just out of boredom and pure stoutgat moments where you not in the mood to chat someone up and hoping you get a good PSE experience. Idle mind and all of that!

when there are more important life matters on the radar, or when I'm in a decent relationship it is the furthest thing on my mind. But thats my personal experience i am sure it is different for others.
Frank the tank
Frank the tank - Re: Diary of a conflicted Whoremonger
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 385
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-26 18:37:54

Very interesting reading.
Feelings of guilt, sexual bliss,and with some of my favourites, great companionship.
All quite contrasting thoughts, yet if you keep being gentle and accept the girl' s pure human side, the addiction renains tolerable .
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Diary of a conflicted Whoremonger
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5208
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-26 19:25:33

Interesting thread.;)

The more things change the more it stays the same.. ;)

Or a case of the more I learn the less I know?

Wonder how many of the original posters on this thread way back then are still around and still punting?

And whether that quilt became less and if the view they had of SPs in general has changed?
Lefty
Lefty - Re: Diary of a conflicted Whoremonger
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 269
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-27 09:33:38

I'm still here. For me, the guilt is still there albeit I've learned to numb its effect on me. The hunter inside is imprinted in my DNA. Maybe Jesus will save me...lol!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.