Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - A WARNING TO ALL WG's & Punters
A WARNING TO ALL WG's & Punters
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-07-08 02:16:54

Hey guys, I've just discovered something. Especially for those who want to keep their identity anonymous. Sometimes when I go through ESA I save some WG numbers on my phone to keep just incase I decide to call them later, or have their number for the future just incase they stop advertising on the purple world. Just like any normal human being, I'm very active on social media (Facebook and Instagram). So let's say for example, I like how Blondie from Fourways looks and I save her number on my phone, and then one day I go on Instagram and search for friends to follow, I am given an option to "find contacts". This feature allows Instagram to show me the profile that belongs/linked to the number I saved and then boom, her name is actually Samantha, I see how she looks like and everything she's posted from family to vacation snaps. Also on Facebook, by where it says search, I can type the number instead of someones name, and the profile that belongs to that number pops up. Why am I warning everyone? because it turns out that the WG who's number I saved, has mutual followers on IG. Obviously I won't tell anyone but I want to give everyone a head's up, that If these numbers you're using here are linked to any social media account, any punter can discover who you are. Make your account private. I was shocked to see profiles of girls who I did not know that were taken from my phone contacts, then I realised these girls are from the purple world. I hope this helps everyone who's concerned on keeping anonymity. Have a good day :)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: A WARNING TO ALL WG's & Punters
Re: A WARNING TO ALL WG's & Punters
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-07-08 02:19:14

I hope there is no WG from fourways named Blondie, Lol, It's just an example.
Lady Morticia
Lady Morticia - Re: A WARNING TO ALL WG's & Punters
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 79
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-08 07:38:51

Thank you very much Steph94. It was very kind of you.

Have an awesome day
Massage Inc
Massage Inc - Re: A WARNING TO ALL WG's & Punters
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1224
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-08 09:01:21

Hi Steph,

This is why not only must guys have a separate punting phone but the ladies should also have a separate phone for work preferably one of the old ones that can't connect to the net and only then are you save.

What you saw about her, the ladies can see about you too!!!!

Scary especially when you have certain ladies going around blackmailing clients like I read on another recent thread!!! :-0
Burfi
Burfi - Re: A WARNING TO ALL WG's & Punters
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 194
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-08 11:27:41

I've posted about this a number of times. I've warned right here on ESA for the ladies to tighten up their profile privacy features; becoz there are malicious punters and fellow WGs.

Because of Facebook's "people you may know" feature I've had numerous ladies private profiles pop up. From the ladies at HOE, Wonderland, most of the ladies at The Harem to WGs allover in Cape Town and gauteng.

Incidentally on the other hand FB has saved me from ever booking a few WGs once I noted the company they keep, or how messed up they are.

[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-07-08 11:37:55

On 2018-07-08 09:01:21 Massage Inc said:
Hi Steph,

This is why not only must guys have a separate punting phone but the ladies should also have a separate phone for work preferably one of the old ones that can't connect to the net and only then are you save.

What you saw about her, the ladies can see about you too!!!!

Scary especially when you have certain ladies going around blackmailing clients like I read on another recent thread!!! :-0

This is exactly why people should use separate numbers
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-07-08 13:12:58

I deleted a similar post just yesterday. Ladies should also not use their working numbers on any social media.

With a quick Google search, I recently uncovered an FB profile for a lady who is trying to break into acting. Any malicious WG or punter now has access to this information and can ruin her personal life and aspirations.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-09 13:54:30

I follow a WG from the East Rand on instagram, I didn't save her number or anything. Purely coincidence that she was a friend suggestion - that IG account I have is anonymous though so I'm all good.

That being said, I have had FB suggestions of a WG number that I had saved and even forgot about.
depends69
depends69 - Re: A WARNING TO ALL WG's & Punters
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 150
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-09 14:04:37

Truecaller ... even worst!
Ladies know everything about you via truecaller.
I once booked a lady and gave my punting name. Anyway when I got to her place she called me by my real name, had my facebook, linkedin and other social media stuff open on her phone.
I never went back and had to get a second burner phone.
It crazy out there...

eclipse100
eclipse100 - Re: A WARNING TO ALL WG's & Punters
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-09 15:36:08

My question if you buy a burner phone from pep or wherever, do they link your name to that number. I got a new phone from pep, phoned a WG and she answered with my real name?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.