newpunter
newpunter - Review-Cara-Pretoria
Review-Cara-Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2010-11-03 09:38:56

Hello to the forum

I recently came across this site and find it really informative. I was surprised at and appreciative of the good advice and reports which really assists in avoiding dodgy operators.

So in the spirit of this community here is my first review.

I visited Cara after seeing her pictures and reading a review here. Being somewhat of an adventurer and a bit of a sucker for sexy brunettes, I decided to run the the gauntlet anyway (against the advice of fellow punters about the area in other threads) and boy am I glad I did.

In spite of the area not being typically middle class I never felt unsafe at any stage. Parking is secure and off street, behind gates and her venue is tastefully decorated and spotless. In my view Cara looks even better than in her pics.

My 2 hour visit started with a fair bit of chit chat, red bull, followed by some foreplay involving strawberries and cream, a very very nice blow and some gentle unrushed relaxed shagging which left us both drained and satisfied.

Time was well spent with a friendly, sexy, unrushed Afrikaans lady who really takes her time and aims to please. Probably one of the GFE's I have ever had, possibly better than some actual girlfriends I have had ;-)

I am defintely returning as often as my punting budget will allow.

Looks: 10 / 10 - maybe biased as I am sucker for older hot brunettes
Body: 9 / 10
Performance: 10 / 10
Personality: 10 / 10
Total Experience: 10 / 10

EZZRA
EZZRA - Re: Review
Re: Review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 557
View Profile
Posted: 2010-11-03 10:42:11

is this her ? http://www.esa.co.za/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=5949

wonder if you're a friend or her BF or even her pimp !
ctv4
ctv4 - Re: Review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 74
View Profile
Posted: 2010-11-03 10:50:25

yes, sounds tooo good to be true!
sweetbum
sweetbum - Re: Review
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2010-11-03 15:03:22
Edited: 2010-11-03 15:48:19

eISH ,i must say that i had a great laugh,because you know that this new punter cant be her friend,bf,or pimp because i thought that i am ,well did i not tell you guys that this is really a great lady, while you guys are wondering the other nice guys gets to be with a goddess.Pimp ha ha he ,she does not need a pimp , she work for herself
newpunter
newpunter - Re: Review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2010-11-04 08:09:12

Morning chaps, rather acerbic comments from a forum dedicated to information exchange about our little hobby. It's probably understandable, having read here of many people who register a nick to punt themselves.

EZZRA, to set your wandering mind at ease, nope, not pimp, not friend, not BF as you put it.

CT4, I agree with you that when it sounds too good to be true, in most instances it is highly likely that it is too good to be true...however, most instances does not necessarily mean all instances.

Use it don't use it, it's all the same to me okey pokeys
sweetbum
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2010-11-04 09:51:45
Edited: 2010-11-04 10:42:23

Well said new punter, after all i also thought forum is about giving feed back,good day to you
Agent T
Agent T - Re: Review
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 154
View Profile
Posted: 2010-11-04 13:24:32

And the best part about the forum is... Other punters get to come along and discredit the service if they happen to disagree. So whether it is a boyfriend or pimp or whatever, we will all know soon enough whether this lady is indeed a good service provider. She is after all seeing more than one punter :-)
EZZRA
EZZRA - Re: Review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 561
View Profile
Posted: 2010-11-04 14:03:45

AMEN.................
zxbob
zxbob - Re: Review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2010-11-04 14:55:41

Interesting gents..... I am very tempted to take one for the team here
sweetbum
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2010-11-04 15:40:42

Sure after all seeing is believe,don't just go ahead and wright kak comments about some one you did not even met,we all like to punt and hate it to get ripped of,yes also believe some of you guys got ripped of badly .Please guys never ever look down on someone that is not living in a upper class as u say ,because just one day shit is coming to you believe me just watch and remember amen.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.