R2D3
R2D3 - The cockpitt
The cockpitt
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-18 15:42:52

Hi guys,

I would appreciate some info on this place. what is the demographic? is it a boetjie only place? what is the demographic of the WGs there? are they good looking? how many of them are there? what are the rates like?

thanks in advance
Raven_SA
Raven_SA - Re: The cockpitt
Re: The cockpitt
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-18 17:20:52

Hi there, I may not be a guy but I used to dance on contract there for a few weeks at a time when they get really busy. There are ladies who rotate at the club throughout the year from all over South Africa... and Asia...so faces and quantity on offer can change every few months or even weeks.

The WG are mostly Asians barring 2 - 5 locals who might look as if they have lost interest and of course the dancers who most of the time, wont offer bookings. Select one or two might but discretely. Rates if I remember correctly you wont pay over R500 per hour. Think it could be Hour 450 and Half hour 350. Some Girls are pretty, some round, some plump, some just furniture. One or Two Strippers a week for entertainment, nice but small bar area and one private Dance Room. There are 2 Jacuzzi Rooms which have beds and en suite for bookings. Parking is off street but visible.

The staff are laid back, the clients are mainly white afrikaaners young and old. There is a kitchen where you can order food and booking rooms available upstairs.. simple, clean and all with own bathrooms.

Lap or Table Dances are 200 / 300 and there are shows on throughout the evening. Fully stocked Bar.

As with all or most Asians, its difficult to communicate with them.. they understand very basic terms Like Boom Boom. If you can use your imagination here, you will get their drift.

I was there last year so the ladies might have changed but the crowd and club stays much the same.. Dancers are rotated every two weeks if possible.

Hope it helps.
R2D3
R2D3 - Re: The cockpitt
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-18 17:48:53

Hi, thanks for the feedback. Does it get very busy there in the evenings on weekdays? I don't like very busy venues. How many wgs would you say there are average per night?
wiener
wiener - Re: The cockpitt
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-18 21:48:29

And where is this place?
Raven_SA
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-19 14:25:10

The address for the Venue is: 36 Ermelo Road, Springs, JHB.

The club suffers the same trends as that of the time of the month... so nearer to payday it is quite in the evenings but they are open for lunch too so you can be there early... Operating hours are from 12 to 2 Daily.

They can get very busy and then it can be very dead. You can tell if its busy by driving past them... if there are a few cars outside... it will be busy, if only one or two then its dead. So you can decide when you go past.

As for how many working girls on average per night, depending on how many asians. there can be up to ten or perhaps as much as 5... then when its busy season.. from Feb on.. there will be more ladies to choose from.. just depends on demand of course.

Your best bet would be to phone the Manager and find out before you go about how many ladies there are at present. Her Contact info is:

Alta = 0721732675

Its a fairly small place inside so no need to worry about a very large crowd. One of the smallest Strip Clubs I have worked in to be honest.

Glad to be of help.
boknaai
boknaai - Re: The cockpitt
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 44
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-21 20:38:52

The dancers aren't too bad but the Wg's are overweight and ugly. There are a few Thais also. Not the nicest club
Bangkok
Bangkok - Re: The cockpitt
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-22 14:42:36

Hi Raven_SA, does a thai girl by the name of Lee-Anne still work there? I had an amazing time with her when I was last there.
Raven_SA
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-24 15:33:10

Hi Bangkok... I was there last year and at that time there was not a Lee-Anne working there but as mentioned the girls rotate so she could be there now... call Alta the Manager and ask her to fill you in on the Asians currently on duty :) Good Luck!
Raven_SA
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-24 15:38:34

@ Boknaai... Perhaps the time you went it was all overweight, ugly girls but as I said, they rotate so dont judge and write them off... you never know what you might be missing. When I said some are furniture, I was referring to the overweight and not so hot ones but believe me there are men who book those girls otherwise they would have left a long time ago!! :) Each to their own choices.
Jared53
Jared53 - Re: The cockpitt
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 594
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-25 14:33:35

Thanks for the feedback Raven_SA. Do you advertise here on ESA as well, do you do bookings?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.