Navigation
SimpleSi
SimpleSi - Siann
Siann
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 88
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-27 16:31:16

I don't think I have posted a review in a while but I thought you need to know about my visit with Siann earlier today.

How can I sum it up.....OMFG!

I have tried to see Siann on a couple of occasions in CT but circumstances were always against us. When I knew that she was coming to JHB I could not miss the opportunity.

Well I arrived at the hotel and was welcomed with open arms. After a chat and a shower the games begun. I am not going to disclose the detail but 2 hours and a bit later we were hot, sticky and satisfied.

Do not book this lady for an hour as it is not enough. She is sexy, clean and above all she enjoys it as well.

10 out of 10.
jj2575
jj2575 - Re: Siann
Re: Siann
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-27 20:30:18

I have to try Siann. There are two many good reviews about her. I'm in JHB on Sunday night at a hotel in Sandton. Sent you a mail Siann. Let me know if you free. Would love to post my first review on you.
SexySiann
SexySiann - Re: Siann
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 192
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-27 22:32:05

@ SimpleSi - thank you for the awesome comment :) it was definitly a most enjoyable, naughty morning :) lol grrrr you kinky sexy wild animal, must def do it again soon :) Had loads of fun. Mwa xxx
SexySiann
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 193
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-27 22:33:04

@jj2575 -hi sweetie, thanks for the mail. I have replied :) mwa xxx
jj2575
jj2575 - Re: Siann
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-28 12:01:44

@ Siann. Thanks mail received and I have replied. Look forward to tomorrow.
Amstel
Amstel - Re: Siann
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1259
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-28 17:48:05
Edited: 2011-06-14 14:32:44

Siann when r u back inn cape town .?
Amstel
Amstel - Re: Siann
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1260
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-28 17:48:06
Edited: 2011-06-14 14:32:32

Siann when r u back inn cape town .?
lkuan8
lkuan8 - Re: Siann
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 71
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-29 00:14:06

After following this forum for a while and after many good reviews, hot and beautiful pics and her lady-like behaviour on these forums, Siann was the top girl on my list! So when I saw that she was in Joburg again, I almost called her at 4am, so excited was I! But I've waited 4 hours to call her. A wonderful, warm voice answered the phone and I've decided to make a booking.

She kindly met me at the door and I almost grabbed her there and then. She is beautiful and has a damn fine body. After a chat and shower, the business began. She gave me a great bj and a very nice body to body massage. I couldn't wait any longer and started kissing her all over and I went down on her. She tastes amazing!

Well, I couldn't wait any longer and she slipped on a condom. I fucked her thoroughly and she even showed me a new position or two! Although I wanted to fuck my first ass, I couldn't, but I still think she's got the most beautiful ass when I did her doggy style. It was also great to feel her pussy muscles contracting when she rode me like a cowgirl. I had to slow down several times not to cum, but eventually I've decided to cum.

It was my best ever fuck with a working girl! My only regret was that I didn't book her for two hours. But I had a wonderful time with a super sexy babe, who has a wonderful perdonality and gave me a good, thorough fuck!

Thank you Siann! You were worth the wait and you have exceeded my expectations!
Xxx
badsha
badsha - Re: Siann
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-29 00:32:37

i have to agree, an hour is def not enough... cant wait for my next visit to her ;)
SexySiann
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 199
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-29 16:44:20

Wow, thanks guys for the awesome comments. You guys rock. @ Amstel - i should be back in ct then end of next week. Lots of sexy kisses mwa xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.