Navigation
shane8
shane8 - The Wimpy effect
The Wimpy effect
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 103
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-21 15:03:08

You know how wimpy burgers look so much better on the menu than when it arrives.

It happens here also, pics look so good but then when the door opens you guessing is this the same person.

Sometimes you so hungry you just eat anyways.

Ladies you should look like the pics you posted. The personal galleries are a more realistic representation.

That being said occasionally you do find a lady who even looks better than her pics.

in69
in69 - Re: The Wimpy effect
Re: The Wimpy effect
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1836
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-21 15:05:58

The surprise is when they show no face and when you arrive she is like a goddess when that door open..... Happened to me.. Living to tell my tale.. LOL
Blades
Blades - Re: The Wimpy effect
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 135
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-21 16:22:02

I've had ladies look better than their pictures, but sometimes, they don't.

What gets me more is if they describe themselves in a certain way on their profiles and then end up acting nothing like it.

Booked a punt on a friday evening. Not late. She worked on a guest farm. Hot profile pictures. She opened the door wearing a track suit, flip flops (with socks), she had no make-up on and her hair was pulled back in a pony. To top it up her room was a mess.

Before we started she told me she is no blowjob expert and when we did it she insisted on me being on top only. Was a crappy punt. On her profile she described herself as extremely naughty, playfull and adveturous. That was not the idea I got.

I do not expect a lady to open the door wearing what they wear in their profiles, but really, at least look like you mean and want business.

But most punts arent like the one I describe above. I have been pleasantly surprised by some.
Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: The Wimpy effect
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 303
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-21 16:24:17

LMFAO...Wimpy effect...gona need to explain the grin on my face each time I have a Wimpy burger...bust for days.
Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: The Wimpy effect
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 304
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-21 16:30:42

I think we all been down this road,but, I can say that I have found a WG that I have been to that had NO make up on like in her pics but she was gorgeous without make up.
MaximusDecimus
MaximusDecimus - Re: The Wimpy effect
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-21 16:59:22

Ja turned around and left behind a few of those 'wimpy burgers'....dont kiss, cnt touch this, cant touch that, look disheveled....nee wat!!
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: The Wimpy effect
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 886
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-21 17:19:42

Just expect the worst and be pleasantly surprised sometimes. Rare to find wgs looking as good as they do in the profile pics, he'll most Facebook and Instagram picsvlook way better than the people in reality
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The Wimpy effect
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-11-21 17:39:38

Win some. Lose some...

Then you also get the Steers Snack Burger effect - looks good, but far from satisfying. You done but still looking for more!
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: The Wimpy effect
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1450
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-21 17:50:21
Edited: 2018-11-21 17:50:47

Shane...you should carry a sachet of hot soul fire sauce.
(collect for free from Chicken Licken counter).

Sometimes this helps!...
Squirt it on your eye...complain of an allergy, and leave!
kobusv
kobusv - Re: The Wimpy effect
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 56
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-21 17:53:38

Speaking just to my own personal preference, ... I do rather enjoy a Wimpy burger myself.

With chips and a coke.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.