Navigation
Mia Bbw
Mia Bbw - Rumours
Rumours
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2900
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-31 10:23:46

Well I knew this was coming but I have had enough now.

I am loosing weight because I have made a decision to have a complete lifestyle change which includes me smoking. I AM DEFINITELY NOT SICK OR DYING!!! Grow up!

I am so so tired of all the stories and rumours that I keep having to hear.

I have kept quiet to long. Clients and Ladies that call themselves friends stop discussing me.

If you dont like my changes move on lots of other ladies available dont come for an appointment and rub in that I will loose clients I am fully aware of this fact and hope that my skills will make you return.

I am doing this for me and nobody else.

Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Rumours
Re: Rumours
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3327
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-31 10:36:22

Wish you all the best Mia Bbw, you're looking good by the way, your pics tell a beautiful story. You can't please everyone and not everyone will be pleased either. So keep positive and do it for yourself and keep in mind that your health shouldn't be endangered, take every day as it comes.

If it's important to you it should remain as such.

JustMike
JustMike - Re: Rumours
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 519
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-31 10:36:52

Wow that's really good. You must take care of your self
Done_It_All
Done_It_All - Re: Rumours
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 126
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-31 10:57:17

Going to have to change your name soon to just Mia BW (beautiful woman)

Good luck with the lifestyle change
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Rumours
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6709
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-31 11:20:07

My dear just ignore rumours,You have done so well,hard work pays.people will always talk no matter what,don't let anyone stop you from achieving what you set to achieve.

Keep walking,keep your head up girl.fuck all the bitches and bastards who got time to discuss other people,instead of focusing on themselves.
Kisses
Nevlin
Nevlin - Re: Rumours
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 80
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-31 11:54:08

On 2019-01-31 11:20:07 Miss Barbie Doll said:
My dear just ignore rumours,You have done so well,hard work pays.people will always talk no matter what,don't let anyone stop you from achieving what you set to achieve.

Keep walking,keep your head up girl.fuck all the bitches and bastards who got time to discuss other people,instead of focusing on themselves.
Kisses

Couldnt have said it better myself young lady....
Sexyhumour
Sexyhumour - Re: Rumours
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 787
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-31 12:49:16

Some people are plain saddists,the only way they find pleasure in their lives is by spewing venom and dragging others down. Just do you and don't let rumours get to you.
Remain strong and continue shaping yourself the best way it suits and makes you happy.

All the best.
Mynx
Mynx - Re: Rumours
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1627
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-31 12:52:54

If you keep pausing in order to silence every barking dog, you will never reach your destination. Well done on putting your health first and making good decisions for yourself. Remember also, that only zero publicity is bad publicity. So actually, the more people that have your name on their lips, the better. Speaking of lips ...yours are truly luscious and inviting.....kisses, Mynx
Masseuse Mika
Masseuse Mika - Re: Rumours
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-31 12:54:48

You looking stunning babes
Mia Bbw
Mia Bbw - Re: Rumours
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2901
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-31 14:02:21

Thank you everyone i appreciate your kind words. Kimmy Lee, Miss Barbie, Sexyhumour, Mynx ( You got me drooling) and Masseuse Mika you are all lovely awesome ladies thanks for being friends

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.