crazybob0
crazybob0 - What is South Africa like?
What is South Africa like?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-09 21:47:40

What is South Africa like?

I am American so all I know about your culture is Morgan Freeman saved the day with Matt Damon in a rugby match.

NRG1
NRG1 - Re: What is South Africa like?
Re: What is South Africa like?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-10 05:15:19
Edited: 2012-01-11 01:09:30

Gosh, do some research, no Morgan Freemans in South Africa, just Julius Malemas!
plaasboer
plaasboer - Re: What is South Africa like?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 47
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-10 08:34:21

My dear friend. It is hell in this country. If you have the chance to run back to yours take it!!!
Mr4321
Mr4321 - Re: What is South Africa like?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-10 08:40:43

What's Africa like?
Well its not for Sissies!
Jagger
Jagger - Re: What is South Africa like?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2012-01-10 08:53:05

keep your money close but your gun even closer
dor
dor - Re: What is South Africa like?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 69
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-10 11:20:07

Don't listen to any of that, this is still
one of the best places to live in the world.
Every country has its problems that affect
peoples lives.Try living in the middle east,
or northern Africa at the moment , even Europe
has major problems now as has the UK.We have great
weather here and the prettiest girls too,so enjoy.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What is South Africa like?
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2012-01-15 21:40:19

@Plaasboer, if South Africa is hell what are you waiting for? Shouldn't you rather emigrate?

@Crazybobo, this is beautiful country but we have own challenges just like any country in the world.
Chmok
Chmok - Re: What is South Africa like?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 518
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-16 00:25:49

Kom boetie, kom hierso! I'll teach you how we catch crocs - you do waterski don't you? Your type reminds me every time that "Thick as a Brick" was not an album from Jethro Tull, time and again...
plaasboer
plaasboer - Re: What is South Africa like?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 50
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-16 08:37:51

@Koos del if I qualified I would have been long gone from this hole called Africa,
montaki
montaki - Re: What is South Africa like?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 280
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-16 11:36:50

Plaasboer , thought about doing the move , really did , till I saw how screwed up the rest of the world is , it makes Africa look like kindergarden , yes taken we have a high crime rate and yes taken there are a few that are using the racism card to load their pockets fast and furiously. However if you actually look deeper than just under the skin , there are many that are working day and night to change this country into something great , then the rest of the whining babies that wanted to run at the first little bit of adversity will come running back crowing about how hard they did nothing to change everything. Going to repeat myself again , its time we all get off our backsides , white, pink, purble , black , and stand together as South Africans and force the minority that are running amock in our beautiful country to go find lodgings somewhere else. Tell you what plaasboer I dont think any of us South Africans would survive in the God forsaken dark gloomy place they call England I for one love my sun , my summer and my women way to much here. We have something special here , we just need to take the time to find it again and then to protect it from the rabble who want to take it from us by creating chaos out of our stupidity by playing one race up against each other. In closing remember all of us South African of all different cultures need to realise that it is not our right to live here in this beautiful country it is a priveledge. Good soapBox is now gone.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.