Sizzling stuff. Kisses, Mynx
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Arhwen &Mynx doubles in CT
Re: Arhwen &Mynx doubles in CT
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8641
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-21 13:17:34

Delectable delightful treats. Real girl on girl action.

Treat yourself ;)

XXX
Me :)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Arhwen &Mynx doubles in CT
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-22 05:48:27

Looking very sexy.
I know you massage very well on a bed, but did you bring a plinth by any chance.
Mynx
Mynx - Re: Arhwen &Mynx doubles in CT
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1951
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-22 18:05:31

@Brad61641....the plinth broke when DocDee and myself attempted to use it at the airport, as we couldnt wait to rip each others' clothes off.
Arhwen was our lookout and failed to see the buckling legs as she was flirting with a voyeur. We then pretended that the plinth was a stretcher and lived out a sexy nurse fantasy as well. Subsequently we abandoned said plinth behind the pillar.
It may, or may not, still be there. I will direct you to the secret spot and you can go check for us.
Kisses, Mynx
DocDee
DocDee - Re: Arhwen &Mynx doubles in CT
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 532
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-22 18:23:22

@Mynx and @Arhwen .. When I get my breath back from that encounter ,I am going to tell the real story.. There was so much more to this.. OMG !!!
DocDee
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 533
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-22 19:34:37

So what actually happened was this.. Mynxie and Arhwen came to meet me at the airport. Arhwen brought her foldup plinth with.. They set it up in a secret corner spot behind the pillars. Mynxie was wearing her white photoshoot dress with zero underwear.. No bra , No panties. Arhwen had her white dress on as well.. Also no bra, no panties.. They Both looked magnificent !!.. As I walked into the arrivals hall , I forgot all about my luggage on the carousel.. All I could see were these two Sex Bombs waiting !.. As Mynx said , we couldn't wait to rip each others clothes off.. but Arhwen told us to wait till we get to the secret corner. Arhwen came with us as a lookout to start with.. but that lasted about 2 secs.. She was so turned on by all of this , that she couldn't hold back and jumped in with us.. The 3 of us fused into each other and became one. The plinth collapsed , broke into splinters , so we discarded it..
We then caught a Limo back to town. Now that was a ride to remember !.. Mynx and Arhwen can get carried away.. OMG...And I was in the middle LOL .. I had to pay the driver to go and have his limo vacuumed and cleaned after.. And this was just the start of our date .. Whewwwwwwwww
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Arhwen &Mynx doubles in CT
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-23 08:38:21

Wow is all I can say. Lucky guy
Mynx
Mynx - Re: Arhwen &Mynx doubles in CT
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1953
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-23 12:16:59

@DocDee...checking how your buckling knees are this morning? And your pacemaker?
Kisses, Mynx
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Arhwen &Mynx doubles in CT
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8104
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-23 12:20:46

I hope someone recorded this:))
DocDee
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 534
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-23 14:23:13
Edited: 2019-08-23 15:08:15

@Mynxie I have just been to Groote Schuur. They replaced the batteries of the pacemaker. I've now got these new fancy Duracell ones. As for the Knees, It was the plinth that buckled , not me..LOL .. So now with my new batteries , I'm like a brand new bunny on heat and I'm cumming back this weekend for the 3 of you..You were very very energetic yesterday..Mmmmm..I do hope you can keep up again.. O Yesssss

@Barbie .. Yes we have a mini recording.. didn't have time for a full length movie.. but highly pvt and confidential.. lol

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.