Navigation
Zen (the Original)
Zen (the Original) - Send me a picture
Send me a picture
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 51
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-08 08:39:40

I'm using whatsapp for bookings incase one is not able to make a call in the office etc,it's kinda annoying to be asked for more pictures when there's enough pictures on my profile.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Send me a picture
Re: Send me a picture
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-10-08 10:49:23

On 2019-10-08 08:39:40 Zen (the Original) said:
I'm using whatsapp for bookings incase one is not able to make a call in the office etc,it's kinda annoying to be asked for more pictures when there's enough pictures on my profile.

Maybe it is time you charge them for special pics. Let the annoying demands make you money.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Send me a picture
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-10-08 11:03:11

Just block them...
Savannah
Savannah - Re: Send me a picture
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 58
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-08 11:31:22

Totally agree. Its anoying.
Raynor626
Raynor626 - Re: Send me a picture
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-08 22:10:44

I'm sure a few of us wouldnt mind paying extra for pictures. I know I certainly wouldnt especially if its yours.
mav
mav - Re: Send me a picture
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-09 10:22:30

If you dont sell pics..i understand the issue. I have found the opposite to be true as well. Some girls selling pics are quick to take the money, but take days to send it. I have a book full of excuses you wont believe.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Send me a picture
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3738
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-09 10:55:48
Edited: 2019-10-09 10:56:30

I don't get it. I must send pics and yet I have thousands of pics on Esa. I actually added on my standard reply that if guys want more pics they must upgrade their membership of the site they got my ad on so they can see all the pics.
Mynx
Mynx - Re: Send me a picture
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2027
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-09 11:26:55

In my "rates and services" message I make it clear that I do not send pics. The illeterates that can't read that sentence are just ignored now. It seems that 99% of whatsaps have these requests. That is why I added the sentence into my standard message.
Before changing my wording I would attempt to explain that I do not provide wank-bank material and get nothing out of it. Every one of them would proclaim how they would be booking, yet never did.
Funny thing is, clients who are REGULARS and actually visit me and actually support my business...they get pics from time to time, without pestering me for it. I obviously first check if it is "safe" to send.
Kisses, Mynx
Crystal
Crystal - Re: Send me a picture
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 164
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-09 12:26:15

For this actual reason and that clients wanna endlessly chat for days on end without actual bookings sis,is the reason why I ended up buying a R100 phone.

Annoying.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Send me a picture
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 218
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-09 12:38:29

I enjoy flirting and some banter with the lady prior to making a appointment. (Mostly via pm). In my humble opinion it does make for a better session.

In saying the above, I have to agree that one has to be careful in being flirtatious or "time wasting".

A lady once mention to me

"The ulitame seduction is feeling wanted", that is my aim in "messaging" prior to the appointment.

No need for photos, have seen enough on the profile to make me interested.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.