Pepster1
Pepster1 - Pleasure Palace Bedforview advice
Pleasure Palace Bedforview advice
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-24 17:58:50

Hi,
Anyone been to Pleasure palace bedforview for full house with any comments on experience there and worth a visit?
Gwede1980
Gwede1980 - Re: Pleasure Palace Bedforview advice
Re: Pleasure Palace Bedforview advice
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 61
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-24 18:28:49

I went there last year before lockdown, the lineup was great the place is amazing 100% privacy nice mansion very clean the lady who welcomed me was very nice, I ended up taking 2 ladies for a 3some very nice clean ladies, I'm not sure about now though cause it's been a while but you can try, next month is my birthday i couldn't think of a better place to go chow some pussy, good luck man.
Gwede1980
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-24 18:36:32

I went there last year before lockdown, the lineup was great the place is amazing 100% privacy nice mansion very clean the lady who welcomed me was very nice, I ended up taking 2 ladies for a 3some very nice clean ladies, I'm not sure about now though cause it's been a while but you can try, next month is my birthday i couldn't think of a better place to go chow some pussy, good luck man.
Gwede1980
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 63
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-24 18:36:33

Gwede1980
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 64
View Profile

Gwede1980
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 65
View Profile

Gwede1980
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 66
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-24 18:36:34

Gwede1980
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 67
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-24 18:36:38

Gwede1980
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 68
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-24 18:36:39

Gwede1980
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 69
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-24 18:36:40

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.