Navigation
WolfieX
WolfieX - PUNTER TAX
PUNTER TAX
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-26 08:16:55

So this came up on another thread, and I found it so interesting that I thought it deserved a thread of its own.

What is Punter Tax? It's the tax you pay to the universe for being a bad boy and loving bad (or good) girls, you can call it Karma or just pure coincidental bad luck... But we have all had a tiny taste of it at some point or another.

Share your stories of what Punter Tax you had to pay after or during a punt. Maybe a flat wheel 10 mins later? A sprained leg tripping down the stairs on the way out? You get the idea... ;)
Kelsey
Kelsey - Re: PUNTER TAX
Re: PUNTER TAX
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 210
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-26 08:34:38

Don't know if this counts...

My client and I had an amazing steamy session.
Whilst reversing out the parking in the complex when leaving, dinged his front bumper and damaged the steel frame holding for the covered parking.

We both didn't realise the damage til about an hour after...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: PUNTER TAX
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-26 08:38:11

Exact same thing happened to me once. I had such a good session, my legs were wobbling and I was in like a high. Don't know what I was doing there.
WolfieX
WolfieX - Re: PUNTER TAX
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-26 08:41:02

On 2021-05-26 08:34:38 Kelsey said:
Don't know if this counts...

My client and I had an amazing steamy session.
Whilst reversing out the parking in the complex when leaving, dinged his front bumper and damaged the steel frame holding for the covered parking.

We both didn't realise the damage til about an hour after...

Absolutely counts! Hahaha.. Thanks Kelsey.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: PUNTER TAX
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2108
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-26 08:48:08

Similar experience, bumped my rear bumber against the light pole as I was reversing out of the gate at a venue in Constantia Park.

Mr Naai-do
Mr Naai-do - Re: PUNTER TAX
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 275
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-26 11:33:19

Years back my Car didnt want to start after a great 1 hr session in Ferndale. Couldnt have my bro-in-law jumpstart me there...so the lady had to push me out of the driveway and a bit down the road...then I called.

We still laughed about that when I saw her a few times after.

...Thank you Tessa..
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: PUNTER TAX
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2021-05-26 12:02:35

After a visit at a venue i was reversing out, the lady was bending over at the gate.... needless to say that my focus wasn't on where i was reversing to and i scratched my car against the gate.......
balasbak
balasbak - Re: PUNTER TAX
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1165
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-26 12:04:07

On 2021-05-26 11:33:19 Mr Naai-do said:
Years back my Car didnt want to start after a great 1 hr session in Ferndale. Couldnt have my bro-in-law jumpstart me there...so the lady had to push me out of the driveway and a bit down the road...then I called.

We still laughed about that when I saw her a few times after.

...Thank you Tessa..

LMAO ... that's funny sir !
jonesyw1
jonesyw1 - Re: PUNTER TAX
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 248
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-26 12:08:24

I've had a few, usually a few days after something always going wrong with the car, battery, starter, etc. But this just reminded me of something else. Made an appointment with a SP and on my way hit a pot hole and cut the tyre. Hurriedly fixed it and got to her just in time. That was about 5 months ago and this thread just made me realise that i have'nt fixed it yet. Eish
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: PUNTER TAX
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10943
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-26 12:17:29

I have had like 3 or 4 clients bump their cars on the wall while reversing,the worse was where a client bumped onto my neighbour's car.it was before the session lol,we had to cancel the booking while him and my neighbour had to start looking for a garage to fix the car:( and where my neighbour reversed her car onto my client's car,we had to pause the session and went outside to solve the problem..

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.