Navigation
kokopelli2
kokopelli2 - Would you see a wg who indiscriminately offers kissing, owo and cim to all her c
Would you see a wg who indiscriminately offers kissing, owo and cim to all her c
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-08 08:44:09

Would you see a wg who indiscriminately offers kissing, owo and cim to all her clients?

Owo is a deal breaker for me but I can do without the other two. I feel I would probably have a preference for WG who doesn't kiss or provide cim because she has some standards and not everything is for sale and is less likely to be compromised (std). I find that dignified and respectful behaviour. It's just my opinion and preference, not saying that all WGs who kiss and provide cim indiscriminately lack dignity and self respect or have stds. One of my regulars about 8 years back was little Asian girl at Pammys, she took a liking to me and I always got owo and occasionally kissed and even got cim once (after I became a regular). She disappeared for a while and then returned and to my surprise there was no more kissing or owo, I asked her if it's because she had a bf and she replied with a maybe (which meant yes). I was so impressed with her integrity and loyalty to her bf that I continued to see her. I saw her weekly and we connected a bit more but she didn't stray from her standards...I'm guessing the bf requested it. Eventually one of my other regulars returned to the scene and I stopped seeing her. I was told by the other regular that she had developed some feels for me. Despite the feels she stuck to her guns and remained loyal to her man. Pity he got to her before me, I even told her that every time I saw her and she would chuckle. I also remember getting blocked by a few WGs when I requested if they offer cim. I love a woman who has some class, dignity and pride.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Would you see a wg who indiscriminately offers kissing, owo and cim to all h
Re: Would you see a wg who indiscriminately offers kissing, owo and cim to all h
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2736
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-08 09:28:39

I cannot imagine myself really enjoying a session without kissing and a good "dining session at the Y". OWO and CIM not that high on my list.

And to think that a lady who kiss, give owo or allow cim don't have class is so wrong. If that was true the majority of ESA ladies would be classified as "without class", and the opposite is actually true. Some of these ladies has more "class" than you could ever imagine.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Would you see a wg who indiscriminately offers kissing, owo and cim to all h
Re: Would you see a wg who indiscriminately offers kissing, owo and cim to all h
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6210
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-08 09:40:04

If you don't like what a lady does just move on or better still, don't punt. You will never be sure what she does when the room door is closed.
Why do I get the feeling this is a wg who doesn't kiss or do owo, cim, etc, trying to trash those who do? Won't be the first time.
Janine
Janine - Re: Would you see a wg who indiscriminately offers kissing, owo and cim to all h
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 187
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-08 09:59:07

Fully agree with Nadia. If you don't like what a lady offers, move on!

And thanks, Kooni, for standing up for the ladies!!!

We all to our own opinion, and sorry to blow your bubble, @kokopelli2, but you might think your regular ladies share everything with you...... They don't!!! However, if this is how you classify class and dignity, good for you.

Ruth Kaizer
Ruth Kaizer - Re: Would you see a wg who indiscriminately offers kissing, owo and cim to all h
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-08 10:02:24

WGs that don't kiss or offer OWO are probably in the wrong proffesion
Graham12342014
Graham12342014 - Re: Would you see a wg who indiscriminately offers kissing, owo and cim to all h
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 468
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-08 10:14:19

Something doesn't add up with this poster. Joins yesterday and the first post is trashing ladies that offer OWO, kissing and CIM.

Regarding your little Asian regular, the most likely reason you continued to see her is because you were chasing the OWO and kissing hoping that it would happen again at some point in the future.

These beautiful ladies on ESA are classy and sell us the fantasy, which they can easily provide to you based on your view of class. Just let the lady know on the call what u want and they will tell you exactly what your looking for ;)
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Would you see a wg who indiscriminately offers kissing, owo and cim to all h
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6213
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-08 10:17:28

On 2021-10-08 10:14:19 Graham12342014 said:
Something doesn't add up with this poster. Joins yesterday and the first post is trashing ladies that offer OWO, kissing and CIM.

I suspect this is a wg.
Vicky
Vicky - Re: Would you see a wg who indiscriminately offers kissing, owo and cim to all h
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2657
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-08 10:19:21

Well...then i will rather be "without class" because i love cum! Geez...i need the protein *laughing*
Venus
Venus - Re: Would you see a wg who indiscriminately offers kissing, owo and cim to all h
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-08 10:29:40

I am so lost, what is OWO???
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Would you see a wg who indiscriminately offers kissing, owo and cim to all h
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-08 10:32:16

On 2021-10-08 09:40:04 Bbw Nadia said:
If you don't like what a lady does just move on or better still, don't punt. You will never be sure what she does when the room door is closed.
Why do I get the feeling this is a wg who doesn't kiss or do owo, cim, etc, trying to trash those who do? Won't be the first time.

Haha spot on

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.