Navigation
Courtney
Courtney - Courtney and Claudia GD- available for doubles for a limited time only
Courtney and Claudia GD- available for doubles for a limited time only
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 418
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-16 14:40:05
Edited: 2021-10-16 14:50:15

As some of you know, the lovely Claudia GD will be arriving in joburg tomorrow for a brief visit.

So while she is here, we will be available for doubles bookings at my private apartment in Rosebank. I'm very excited to be working with this stunning and professional lady and I think you gents are in for a real treat.

We offer a full GFE, owo, mutual foreplay, light girl on girl (no oral) and can also include a lingham massage

R1200 per lady per hour, if you book longer we will give you a better rate depending on what length it is.

With Claudia being here so short a time, her schedule is quite full already, so I suggest you get your bookings in before it's too late.

Xxx
Claudia Gentlemens Delight
Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Re: Courtney and Claudia GD- available for doubles for a limited time only
Re: Courtney and Claudia GD- available for doubles for a limited time only
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1606
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-16 20:00:18

The Lovely Courtney,

Thank you for the warm welcome, lovely words and all the help you so graciously extended to me.
You are a gem!

So yes, gents, we are indeed looking forward to double-spoil you with our unique set of skills >naughty grin<

Courtney has pretty much covered everything, but feel free to call, WhatsApp or DM either one of us for further information.

In sexy anticipation...
xoxo
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Courtney and Claudia GD- available for doubles for a limited time only
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1689
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-16 20:09:29

Both you ladies together would be a delightful treat.

I can only imagine the fun we can get up to together
GCT
GCT - Re: Courtney and Claudia GD- available for doubles for a limited time only
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-16 20:17:26

Claudia..real gem and gebtlemens delight for sure. JHB guys...make sure you do not miss her....
Courtney
Courtney - Re: Courtney and Claudia GD- available for doubles for a limited time only
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 423
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-16 22:36:42

@AnthonyEdwards we would be delighted for you to be our first...

Xxx
latexmale
latexmale - Re: Courtney and Claudia GD- available for doubles for a limited time only
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 293
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-16 22:44:08

Oh and I just saw Claudia's heels yum
Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Re: Courtney and Claudia GD- available for doubles for a limited time only
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1607
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-17 10:22:22

On 2021-10-16 20:09:29 AnthonyEdwards said:
Both you ladies together would be a delightful treat.

Uhmmmm, so after all these years, watching you flirt with the ladies, maybe you can spare me some of that flirtatious energy, finally, Mr Edwards? Lol
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1608
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-17 10:24:50

On 2021-10-16 20:17:26 GCT said:
Claudia..real gem and gebtlemens delight for sure. JHB guys...make sure you do not miss her....

Thank you, Mr G...

Hugs and warm kisses from jozi
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Courtney and Claudia GD- available for doubles for a limited time only
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1694
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-17 10:25:07

On 2021-10-17 10:22:22 Claudia Gentlemens Delight said:
On 2021-10-16 20:09:29 AnthonyEdwards said: Both you ladies together would be a delightful treat.

Uhmmmm, so after all these years, watching you flirt with the ladies, maybe you can spare me some of that flirtatious energy, finally, Mr Edwards? Lol

Most definitely Ma'am, I have seen those sexy heels of yours too, I hope you brought them with.

Please inbox me you rates and services
Potatoejetguy
Potatoejetguy - Re: Courtney and Claudia GD- available for doubles for a limited time only
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 55
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-17 11:49:41

Wow this is what dreams are made of, a double owo at the same time from these 2 sexys.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.