Navigation
ArseneLupin
ArseneLupin - Am I doing it wrong?
Am I doing it wrong?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 61
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-19 01:48:39

When visiting a girl on here and the experience was a good one - I will leave a review on her.

If, the worst happens which could warn a fellow punter - i will state it on her review.

But, if the service provider is giving her best, but we just don't click I do not review.

I feel a negative review will damage her business and my less pleasant experience and us not clicking is not her fault. She could be the best for another punter.

Anyone else use another type system on reviewing.

Shou
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Am I doing it wrong?
Re: Am I doing it wrong?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-19 06:01:41

I have the same system, why must the lady get a negative review because I didn't do my part and she tried her best? I don't think that is fair.
Frank the tank
Frank the tank - Re: Am I doing it wrong?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 350
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-19 06:28:06

You are doing it right. I do it ver much similarly.
Sabrina @ Velvet Spa
Sabrina @ Velvet Spa - Re: Am I doing it wrong?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 451
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-19 07:04:23

A few of the guys on here suffer from 'little man syndrome' and feel the need to review anyway, seeing as though they need to feel seen.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Am I doing it wrong?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2890
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-19 07:35:02

On 2021-11-19 06:28:06 Frank the tank said:
You are doing it right. I do it ver much similarly.

Use to follow the same motto. Have now stop reviewing no matter how great the session were.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-11-19 07:43:43

I do exactly the same. Not everyone in this world is meant to click and the WG might click with the next punter, but adding a negative review might result in the WG missing out on the matching punter.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-11-19 08:33:14

I review either way, if we didn't click I say so but commend her on her part. I try be as honest and clear as possible
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-19 08:40:15
Edited: 2021-11-19 08:41:34

Same here. However if we don't click because she's just not trying or is giving a lousy attitude right off the bat then I do review (negatively). Because to me that's just unprofessional and deceptive. If she is turned off from the moment I walk in then the decent thing to do would be to decline the booking and let me be on my merry way to go try my luck elsewhere.

I've had very good punts with girls where the chemistry is missing, but they give a professional full service nonetheless. That I respect and will give a positive review.
TheConnoisseur
TheConnoisseur - Re: Am I doing it wrong?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 521
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-19 08:54:02

I rarely visit total new unfamiliar girls. I keep to a few trail and tested one's and they know I do not review. It do not look good when the same girl get reviewed over and over by the same guy.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-19 09:14:45

On 2021-11-19 08:54:02 TheConnoisseur said:
I rarely visit total new unfamiliar girls. I keep to a few trail and tested one's and they know I do not review. It do not look good when the same girl get reviewed over and over by the same guy.

I struggle with the "reviewing the same girl over and over" myself. I get that there might be a perception that it doesn't look good, but on the other hand I do think that if she deserves the rating she should get it for her overall stats. It might make a difference to the punters that care about a SP's overall score.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.