Navigation
Bullfinkle
Bullfinkle - Punter Disappointments
Punter Disappointments
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-19 16:23:28

Nothing is worse than being double booked by someone you've so excitedly been waiting to see. As a punter I do my best to be on time and communicate very thoroughly that I will pitch up for the appointment.

After driving a very long ways from home and communicating at every step only to be ignored at the gate with unanswered calls or texts and waiting an additional 30 minutes as your hopes are still up. Only to get a message hours later saying "you were double booked"

I'm just incredibly disappointed as I did my best to confirm the booking hours in advance and did very well communicate with the lady.

I do understand that not every punter shows up and this causes a loss on the ladies business. But for us that do show up what then.
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Punter Disappointments
Re: Punter Disappointments
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 871
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-19 16:31:44

Help the rest of us and leave a comment on her profile please.

I can't make up my mind if I appreciate the honesty or if I'm appalled that she think it no biggie to the extent that she does not even try to cover it up
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Punter Disappointments
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-19 16:42:46

This massage lady hits me up this morning confirming the booking. I get there and I am expecting the Full house treatment and she says red robot. I mean!!! Are we back to high school. This is after a week of communication making sure what I am expecting from the session. Eish mara.
Michelle Savaty
Michelle Savaty - Re: Punter Disappointments
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 454
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-19 16:46:09

E

On 2022-02-19 16:31:44 Cunilinkiss said:
Help the rest of us and leave a comment on her profile please.

I can't make up my mind if I appreciate the honesty or if I'm appalled that she think it no biggie to the extent that she does not even try to cover it up

Excactly

The least she could do was to let you know that she accidently double booked you. Then ask maybe if you mind waiting somewhere as the other person will be there before you. And then at least offer something in return for you having to have waited so long. Cause that's what i will do if that had to happen
Michelle Savaty
Michelle Savaty - Re: Punter Disappointments
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 455
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-19 16:49:36

On 2022-02-19 16:42:46 Tsela said:
This massage lady hits me up this morning confirming the booking. I get there and I am expecting the Full house treatment and she says red robot. I mean!!! Are we back to high school. This is after a week of communication making sure what I am expecting from the session. Eish mara.

Im sorry my friend, but unfortunately we all dont know when the bitch in the red farari comes to visit. And sometimes it just happens to some that the flow is way to heavy and we cant fix it. Aswell as some ladies go through extreme pain when the bitch stops at the gate.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2022-02-19 16:55:47

Where the complaint against a lady is factual, and the evidence is clear, then such a lady must get what is coming to her. The same standard must apply to punters. When there is fair and just recourse then the overall behaviour of both SP and Punter should improve.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-19 16:58:51

And sometimes it just happens to some that the flow is way to heavy and we cant fix it. Aswell as some ladies go through extreme pain when the bitch stops at the gate. [/QUOTE]

Fully agreed MS. The Ferrari is too fast sometimes. But she was confirming the appointment at 10:00 for 10:30. And when I asked that why she didn't tell me its Red season she says that she knew that if she told me the FH treatment is not on the menu she knew I would not come. Had she been honest we could reschedule and maybe bagged herself a regular. Now I will definitely not return and she will get a bad review.
Forsyth P Jones
Forsyth P Jones - Re: Punter Disappointments
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-19 17:54:04

Some people are into Red Ferraris.

Could be a lucrative add-on.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-19 19:43:30

At home I drive red Ferraris. In the streets nah.
Bullfinkle
Bullfinkle - Re: Punter Disappointments
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-20 09:42:56

Very true Tsela and Michelle. Honesty goes a long way. A simple rescheduling or telling me in advance that she could not accommodate me would have been acceptable. Instead I was left stranded,waiting and ignored.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.