Navigation
Mila
Mila - Don't try me again
Don't try me again
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 453
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-01 16:37:57

If I'm not answering on your calls, text messages or WhatsApp messages it's mean I don't want to see you! I'm not going to accommodate because you did something what make me uncomfortable.
And if you call me from another number and make appointment, trust me it's not going to be pleasant session. So please don't waist your money and my time

Todayivisit
Todayivisit - Re: Don't try me again
Re: Don't try me again
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-01 17:30:19

That is not cool dude. Poor Mila.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Don't try me again
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-03-02 07:05:31

Now I'm commenting here as an uninvolved third party but...
I think telling the person directly and then blocking them is a far better option than a vague forum post.
Firstly you're not guaranteed that the right person got the message, and secondly not a fan of just ghosting people, since you're expecting the other person to be a mind-reader. Almost certainly that will just lead to the other person sending you more messages to find out what's going on, because not responding to messages could mean many things like maybe you were busy and forgot, maybe there were technical issues etc.
shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: Don't try me again
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1747
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-02 07:08:51

Mila is a sweet lady, if she did block u then ur probably a cunt
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Don't try me again
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-03-02 07:20:05
Edited: 2022-03-02 07:24:00

I agree with CliffD perhaps explaining to the person why you won't see them is a better option. Especially since they didn't get the message. Perhaps they are not even aware of what they did to make you uncomfortable in the first place. At least they may stop that behavior going forward if not with then with other sp's or it could be a misunderstanding. Just an example. It happens sometimes.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Don't try me again
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3270
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-02 08:06:16

On 2022-03-02 07:20:05 YesIamIronMan said:
I agree with CliffD perhaps explaining to the person why you won't see them is a better option. Especially since they didn't get the message. Perhaps they are not even aware of what they did to make you uncomfortable in the first place. At least they may stop that behavior going forward if not with then with other sp's or it could be a misunderstanding. Just an example. It happens sometimes.

Some people point blankly refuse to listen when told they not welcome.

Nothing wrong with her putting the message on here. Yes he may or may not read and respect it. Hopefully he does.
ASASH
ASASH - Re: Don't try me again
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 605
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-02 10:40:25
Edited: 2022-03-02 10:41:26

On 2022-03-02 07:05:31 CliffD said:
Now I'm commenting here as an uninvolved third party but...
I think telling the person directly and then blocking them is a far better option than a vague forum post.
Firstly you're not guaranteed that the right person got the message, and secondly not a fan of just ghosting people, since you're expecting the other person to be a mind-reader. Almost certainly that will just lead to the other person sending you more messages to find out what's going on, because not responding to messages could mean many things like maybe you were busy and forgot, maybe there were technical issues etc.

I also agree, the money was still good enough at the time, so the least you can do is answer the call or respond when they ask for an appointment and give some sort of reasoning. The punter probably thinks you super busy with other Dick at the time so you cannot take the call or respond to the message.
Rachel
Rachel - Re: Don't try me again
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 609
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-02 13:42:49
Edited: 2022-03-02 14:14:50

I'm sorry..

On 2022-03-02 10:40:25 ASASH said:
"super busy with other Dick"??..

is it just me who finds that sentence a little gross?!

Also, while I'm at it let me just quickly address this sentence too:.. "the money was still good enough at the time, so the least you can do is answer the call or respond when they ask for an appointment and give some sort of reasoning"

> I'm sorry, but does this rrreeeeally make complete sense to you, even after sitting down and really giving it a good proper contemplative college try?!..

> So firstly, the money "was still good enough at the time" because a booking was had - meaning that a service was rendered, time was given, and a business transaction was thus effectively concluded. That is why the money was "good enough at the time". By saying this are you then of the opinion that just because she didn't enjoy the booking then she should refund him??

> And also, afterward said booking, when upon reflection one of the parties decided that for whatever reason they would rather not repeat that same experience with that same person, is it really then their responsibility to contact the other party, inform them of this decision and then proceed to list all the reasons why?

Or maybe they should just grab a notebook and pen and quickly just jot them all down, just incase the other person maaaybe had a better time than you did and innocently tries to contact you some time in the future, at which point you can then just grab your handy notebook (from before) and start to rattle off all the reasons why you feel that you would rather not take money from them again/anymore simply if it means that you never have to see them again.. You don't think that that might just be sliiiightly worse than perhaps, going onto WhatsApp and seeing that that person has blocked you without your knowledge, or even wondering why all of your calls and messages are suddenly going unanswered?..

> If I may use an example to clarify my point: Lets say you meet someone and go out on a date with them but don't really have a good time, and then the next day your phone rings and you see it's them, do you answer and tell them no you would actually not like to go out on another date with them and here's all the reasons why, or do you maybe just leave it to ring and hope and pray that they get the message and don't call back?..

ASASH
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 606
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-02 14:00:12

No one said she needed to refund, the fact that she took money for a service rendered she can at least have the decency as an aftersales to respond telephonically or through a whatsapp when the punter tries to contact her.

Is it gross? I think you might be in the wrong business if you think the D is gross, you might also be in the wrong business if you need to jot down what repulsed you about a client if it is happening so often enough that you would need to remind yourself about each client.

Rachel you are >30 and so is Mila if you go out on a date grow up and tell the party why you might not be interested in another, the other party might think the worst of themselves when perhaps his breath just stank. This is what a "good proper contemplative college try" would amount to as a thinking approach.

Not everything revolves around you!
ASASH
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 607
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-02 14:04:05
Edited: 2022-03-02 14:04:34

Ahhh I understand why you felt like you needed to respond to this Thread:

www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

Name: Rachel

City: Johannesburg

Area: Linden

Full Profile: [View Rachel's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
THE GOOD STUFF:

Incredibly sexy body,lovely hair,smells and looks good,smooth skin all over.

Her work room is neat,clean and comfortable.

The booking was good,very sensual and erotic,and whatever she says on her ad,she provided.

With boundaries clearly re-established at the start,I knew I was in for a unique,very erotic time and Rachel is good at this,explaining as we went along how to edge,keep it together and become better aware of the pleasure 2 naked bodies can create.

I really enjoyed it,and wanted to book her again the very next week.

Pricing is reasonable.

SO-SO STUFF:

Hand held shower in a bathtub,plus there was no hot water the day I booked,making a first booking more awkward than necessary.

The yard where you park is a little cramped and unkempt,and your car is visible from the streets,no issue for me,but could be for potential customers.

Comms just before the booking were very bad.

This parking at a shop near her house thing 10 minutes before the booking,and waiting for a actual location ,for 1st timers as a safety measure,is very frustrating,and it's something I really don't enjoy or understand from a few WG's,Rachel being one of them.

I only received the actual location 15 minutes past our booking time,at which point I was ready to cancel,this is not on,although the actual booking was unrushed and extra time was allocated to make up for this.

The 15 minutes spent trying to get her location from her ,her Whatsapp wasn't working so I started thinking I'm getting ghosted,not ideal comms from a reputable,high scoring ESA lady.

Her teeth are grey,so that could be off putting for other customers,but for me,she's got a very seductive smile.

BAD STUFF:

Despite the above,the getting busy part was so good that after 3 or 4 days,I tried re-booking,but there was no response,though I was blue-ticked.

So I figured maybe she don't want to see me as a customer again and felt weird to tell me,so that's my reason for ticking the won't visit again icon.

For customers who read this and decide to book,I think you'll get a good booking with her,but there are worse WG's and better ones here on ESA at similar pricing.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.