Navigation
Miss Red ( Aka Louise )
Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) - Saying goodbye to my purple family.
Saying goodbye to my purple family.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6682
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-12 10:16:52
Edited: 2022-09-12 10:37:30

Good morning purple family..

Those that had been following me must have noticed me not being around but all that had been for good, better ,great reasons.

I needed a little space and time to fully digest all the changes in my life;)

At first I was not gonna post this and just slip away in to oblivion.. but I think I owe it to all those that had been part of my journey to leave with a decent goodbye.

Those that had gotten to know me over time will know that I had been working very hard at starting off a little business venture and finally all that seems to be falling into place ,with the promise of even better bigger things to come.

Along with that also came an unexpected knock of love, and I could not have asked for a better person to find a way through those walls I have built around my heart over the years. He has shown me and helped me find a little piece of me that I had long forgotten exist.

All this had led to a lot of chances happening over night in my life.

I am excited about my future and my heart feels so light writing this today.

Today I will be signing off for the very last time as...
Miss Red (Louise)....I know that there will be some that will miss her and some that won't;)

"She" has been good to me , during my time as SP, she had taught me many a life lesson that I will cherish for life...and I will miss "her" a little bit too I think, she was me and I was her for a looong loooong time.

But I am so happy that I get to say goodbye to you all and to her with so much joy in my heart and knowing I am saying hallo to a future filled with so much promise:)

I want to thank every single gent(punter) that had supported me over the years. For the many laughs and and amazing times we had. For the many beautiful friendships I had made, I am grateful because you all had been part of my journey up to this point, and had made my life, a life filled with gratitude for knowing such kind caring people. May you all find your little patch of sunlight be it here or beyond the purple page.

To the ladies(SPs), some of you had touched my life in so many different ways and some had become friends when friendships in this industry is hard to come by.

I wish on every single one of you all the best..cherish every moment of your journey...keep sight of you goals and never forget your dreams. You gold and you deserve the very best in life.

To ESA admin and photographers as a platform, thanks for being part of my SP journey, wishing you all the best.

Lots of hugs & kisses
Miss Red
(Louise)

Ps: don't mention my name when commenting here.. my ad will be off and I don't want anyone banned;)
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Saying goodbye to my purple family.
Re: Saying goodbye to my purple family.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2788
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-12 10:43:08
Edited: 2022-09-12 11:01:58

Aww sweet lady, the end of an era, when I first rejoined the purple pages early last year after a very long sabbatical, i made a slight faux pas on a post.

You took the time to reach out to me, let me know what I had done and warned me to be careful, that started a long back and forth conversation over the year which eventually led up to a meeting and booking early this year.

Sometimes when you have planned something for so long the actual meeting can be a let down. I am pleased to say this was not the case, if anything it made my admiration and like for you increase.

Over the last few months we have had long converstaions about a lot of things and I am so pleased that you have this opportunity to go forward to bigger and better things.

Some people say friendship can't exist between SP's and punters but I disagree as I can very happily call you my friend.

So while I am sad to see you go I wish you all very the best in everything you do :)

Jake XXX
Black Panther ( Rimming Goddes
Black Panther ( Rimming Goddes - Re: Saying goodbye to my purple family.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2951
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-12 11:03:25

I will miss you so much Louise,you were nice to me and thank you so much for allowing me in your space and allthe nice food and advice.I wish you well in the future
( Aunty ) Sage
( Aunty ) Sage - Re: Saying goodbye to my purple family.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3500
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-12 11:23:50

Ag nooooo!
You will be missed sorely
Beautiful Busty British Gabby
Beautiful Busty British Gabby - Re: Saying goodbye to my purple family.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 856
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-12 11:38:55
Edited: 2022-09-12 11:39:42

It looks like so many WG/SP are leaving the industry and starting new adventures, wishing her ( as I can't mention name ) all the very best sad to see her leave but happy she found a wonderful man and started a business that will bring her so much more peace and happiness.
Bye bye. Sending all the happiness your way
Xx
Ziske Le Roux
Ziske Le Roux - Re: Saying goodbye to my purple family.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5638
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-12 11:52:27

Goodbye dear, you have touched so many people's lives with your positivity and advice

I have not known you for so long, but the bit of time we spent together was absolutely great. You have given me a few words of wisdom, shared some stories and we've had a laugh

You are a decent, down to earth straight forward person. Sad to see you leave, but it means you get to enjoy some of the finer things in life, like finding love and happiness
Must be so exciting starting your own business venture. May that be a huge success and flourish in the future

Be safe always, take care and maybe we'll see each other on the flip side

Love, hugs and blessings to you
Ziske Le Roux
Raphael_ Xclusive
Raphael_ Xclusive - Re: Saying goodbye to my purple family.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 540
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-12 12:08:21

The first person to message me and welcome me into the Purple World, to speak to me with warmth and care, openly and honestly...

My go to for advice on leases, opening up a business account, matters of the heart, stress, anxiety and just someone to vent to.

I often joke that you're the Purple Pages Agony Aunt.

Thank you for always being on standby when we need an ear and although we've not met in person... yet, I feel close to you and feel as if you are a maternal figure of sorts. Which I genuinely appreciate.

Thank you so much, my heart overflows with gratitude for the space that you've held.

Wishing you nothing but Success, abundance and all the love that you deserve.

BIG HUGS
Raphael
Allora
Allora - Re: Saying goodbye to my purple family.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 357
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-12 12:31:28

I can't say that I am suprise, I knew that was gonna happen in anytime soon:-)
You've been so occupied with good purpose lately Miss Red.This brings joy to my ears, I am just so thrilled that you are now ready to spread your wings into greener pastures.

Indeed ESA is that platform,that one, can choose, to write a beautiful story in their life's as they see it fit. I am one of those who appreciate the platform, and will forever will.

I was blessed to come across your path, I was blessed to have your time , even if it was that tiny , to converse with me, I for one will surely miss you miss you Miss Red. A wise female entrepreneur. Thank you for sharing, thank you for conversation. Thank you for your care , thank you for humanity. Thank you, for making time , to talk with me , when needed.
You are one of the kind Miss Red.
Farewell my Lady...
God bless...
Sensual Natalie
Sensual Natalie - Re: Saying goodbye to my purple family.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 476
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-12 12:49:35

Have fantastic new adventures and so happy to hear u found a lovely man they scares.
uwillwantme
uwillwantme - Re: Saying goodbye to my purple family.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3014
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-12 12:50:57
Edited: 2022-09-12 12:51:28

All the best for your new life, post purple world. I am sure it will be better and more awesome than your stint here. May you succeed and achieve what you are planning for.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.