Navigation
Jess @ Broadway
Jess @ Broadway - Re.: Sensual massage, just sensual massage.
Re.: Sensual massage, just sensual massage.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 181
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-05 11:34:06

Hello Gentlemen.

I want to hear from you guys please. I have been around these pages for approximately 20 years on and off. I started as a sensual masseuse way back when it was all about the sensual and how good your lingam was.

Are there any of you who still enjoy a straight forward sensual massage with some touching?

To clarify: You lay down, enjoy the massage, body to body and when you turn over you enjoy some touching within reach and boundaries and then the lingam.

No kissing, no oral none of that.

These days, clients opt for extras or fh ending after the sensual massage. They want to bring you to climax or kiss or go down on you. None of the above was allowed in the old days. It was strict venue rules and you would be fined for offering these.

Has this plain sensual massage reached it's expiry date? Or are there still men who enjoy it?

I look forward to hearing from you guys.
kelv87
kelv87 - Re: Re.: Sensual massage, just sensual massage.
Re: Re.: Sensual massage, just sensual massage.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 78
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-05 12:00:20

So one of my last bookings was with a gorgeous genuinely massage only girl. I went into it being well aware of the boundaries and with no intent to push them or weasel my way into any extras. I've done this kind of "old-fashion" booking you speak of and I thought I could still do those kinds of bookings at the right time and place. Now I don't think so. I still left happy but I chose to be honest with her about this and she got it.

It's not that I always need FH or oral, but kissing is what elevates the booking for me. That's what allows me to "get lost" in a booking. A booking with no kissing feels mechanical now (that's why I'm more sensitive about hygiene too). It adds distance and separation instead of intimacy for me. (Fortunately - just to brag - my most recent booking was waaaaay wilder and more rewarding than I could anticipate. Ended up being 2 nights with a stunner from PTA I've been meaning to see for ages!!!)

The most I can steer clear from FH GFE now is massage(B2B)+kissing+cunnilingus. For me the real fun part of sensual massage is playfulness and teasing each other with our bodies. Two active participants exploring each others bodies. Not just me laying there like a zombie, and I don't really care about knots. I can start with a massage, but it mustn't be most of the booking, the B2B etc is what I came for.
ebi423
ebi423 - Re: Re.: Sensual massage, just sensual massage.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 41
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-05 12:32:17

I'm sure there's still people who just enjoy a sensual.

Then there's others like me who won't mind the sensual but also wanna tap tap away

Yay for tap tap ! Lol
Alfy
Alfy - Re: Re.: Sensual massage, just sensual massage.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-05 12:37:19

For me, FH is not a priority if there kissing, teasing and mutual play involved.

Trying to make me climax with just a wank after a massage is a difficult endeavour which may tempt the lady to tighten the grip (death grip) to get things done and I end up leaving feeling like my member was just assaulted.

Thus I just book my trusted few I know are good with both massage and full service.
3OfAKind
3OfAKind - Re: Re.: Sensual massage, just sensual massage.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-05 13:22:50

I don't think the plain sensual massages has reached the end of the road, I do think it needs to be adapted a bit by offering stimulating conversation, connection, playfullness, a stellar experience etc.

I do believe there is a time and place for FH as sometimes one may be in the mood for FH and other times a massage will do, so its very circumstantial and important that the plain sensual massage not be phased out entirely.

Personally for me, I would perfer if some kissing and oral is on offer because a sensual massage is bound to turn me on and I wouldn't want to leave with blue balls.
sircumsized
sircumsized - Re: Re.: Sensual massage, just sensual massage.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 92
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-05 13:30:46

Personally I love them with an old fashioned "happy ending"
BryceK
BryceK - Re: Re.: Sensual massage, just sensual massage.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 106
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-05 13:36:19

On 2023-01-05 12:37:19 Alfy said:
For me, FH is not a priority if there kissing, teasing and mutual play involved.

Trying to make me climax with just a wank after a massage is a difficult endeavour which may tempt the lady to tighten the grip (death grip) to get things done and I end up leaving feeling like my member was just assaulted.

Thus I just book my trusted few I know are good with both massage and full service.

I agree.
Jess @ Broadway
Jess @ Broadway - Re: Re.: Sensual massage, just sensual massage.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 182
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-05 22:31:37
Edited: 2023-01-05 22:32:12

Thank you for the insight gents.

I love giving a plain old sensual massage and I am really good at it. I have never had a client leave without a mind blowing release with just a hand relief and for some reason I know it sounds silly. Maybe, just maybe it's because gents think about it as a wank they can do themselves.

Over the years I guess I learned how to touch, when to increase firmness and speed and how to ask if it feels good. Communication is so important. There is nothing wrong with asking whether the person prefers a certain grip or motion, not everyone experiences pleasure the same.

I really enjoy the pleasure you can give someone with touch and sensual movements. A slow teasing hand relief with edging that makes the person exclaim wtf after climax.

There are so many things on offer these days that I miss the massage only clients who come to relax and have a deeper experience than the wham bam thank you mam.

A session where I am the pleasure giver and the client just takes all I put into it.

It's a very beautiful feeling when you get in sync with another person while feeling them out, their breathing slows down and their heart rate changes with the intensity of the touch.

It's a service I really enjoy giving. Yes fh and oral feel amazing too, but for me nothing compares to the result of a successful sensual massage. When the person radiates satisfaction.

I know the industry has evolved, and we must adapt however, I don't want sensual massage to go out of fashion:)
sircumsized
sircumsized - Re: Re.: Sensual massage, just sensual massage.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 96
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-05 22:40:25

Pity about the 55 rule that you have. It intrigues me actually you can get a 60 year in great shape and a 30 year old in terrible shape but your body your rules I respect it but dont resonate with it .
ArseneLupin
ArseneLupin - Re: Re.: Sensual massage, just sensual massage.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 153
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-06 00:22:20

I also miss the good old sensual massages, and the last couple of years it has been very difficult to find a good massage, with some sensual and teasing leading to a massive climax....

Can't mention the names, but I recall my first two experiences more than a decade ago and find myself still seaching for someone to match or top that.

The one lady is still active, but our diaries always seem to be out of sync...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.