Navigation
brucemon
brucemon - Guys want to marry WGS
Guys want to marry WGS
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-17 15:58:08

I read these topics with interest, everything is based on trust, past and future.

I think it's about wiping the slate clean. How difficult is that!

And to the punters out there, what have we done to get the deal, make it happen, fudge the numbers, it's the same thing, smoke and daggers!

I like WGS cause they have "sins" and boy so do I.
Miss X
Miss X - Re: Guys want to marry WGS
Re: Guys want to marry WGS
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-03-23 21:30:49

Totally agree no1 is so perfect...if u lv ur WGS put a ring around her finger.
Catherine
Catherine - Re: Guys want to marry WGS
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 599
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-02 21:50:31

How about if the WG has fallen head over heels for the punter without putting a Ring on her finger.

It's not as easy to clean up an to stop watching your 6 on who knows you or who have you been with that you may run into at a normal 9 to 5 job.

The probation period of 3 months watching your 6 at a job just to get that clean slate to have that future that you both desire together, an yet still keep that hot fire going in the room.

Yes it would be easy for her to hand over everything from the industry an burn it all including the phone with sim cards an all.
Jezebel997
Jezebel997 - Re: Guys want to marry WGS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-18 06:18:32
Edited: 2015-04-18 17:22:36

When you fall in love with someone
Fall in love with their soul
Because one day the chemistry will wane
And one the the external beauty will fade
But the soul is ageless,eternal
Its the real , authentic you ,devoid of ego
And its where LOVE lives

[Note from admin - we have contacted Jezebel and will send her the advertiser login the moment we get hold of her]
kameshang
kameshang - Re: Guys want to marry WGS
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 272
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-18 21:28:15

Wow jezbel. True what u saying catherine a wise lady. Like evey relationship its an individual thing and for me its a time issue and getting to know person well enough to understand their wants and needs as well as they understand yours. Also communication and trust another very important factor.
Catherine
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 718
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-20 22:05:11
Edited: 2015-04-20 22:07:02

If the lady is moving heaven an earth to be with you and to walk away from this industry for good and not to ask you for help or your money don't you think then you should make the time to be with her, an for both parties to play open cards.

Trust me I know this all to well at this very moment, sometimes you just wish to hear the sound of his voice to know you will be ok when those day's are hard, or looking forward to that time together over a dinner or a drink or even just to stay indoors watching a movie just to be cuddled an feel loved in that moment not to be blown off or stood up.

There is a lot that a lady has to deal with just to exit the industry most of it is emotional and that is where she will need you towards the end of that road. let her know that it is her that you want an not get her body.

She will question everything about herself, what does he see in me that I don't see, will he still make time for us if I'm no longer a WG?, Does he believe me when I say I love you, Will he understand that I wish to be with him and not for his money, how can I be a better partner and lover to him, do I meet all of his needs. It's these thoughts that some of us do not share and which some of us are most afraid of.
frankt
frankt - Re: Guys want to marry WGS
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 109
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-21 10:55:28

Those sound like very wise and true words Catherine, and I would say they apply to most relationships in certain ways.
punkx
punkx - Re: Guys want to marry WGS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-23 21:52:56

On 2015-03-23 21:30:49 Miss X said:
Totally agree no1 is so perfect...if u lv ur WGS put a ring around her finger.

i would do the ring thing. the problem is cos of the work wg's do they numb themselves to a point that they just dont feel anymore. for many "real intimacy" is a problem. many dint know how to respond to it... just my opinion from experience!
Catherine
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 726
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-24 00:43:40

This would be my last week to post or share my thoughts an feelings on this or any.
The down part and the most painful of this would be if the lady moved heaven an earth to be with you, only to find more pain an tears to be shed for him an over him after she has given not just her heart and body to him to find it was all for nothing.
Now she must deside on which will be her choice at that cross road, for myself it will be to pick up the pieces, focus on my new job an just finish the rest of my own studies and yet I cannot speak for all the lovely ladies here, each to their own choice.
The next question would be was it worth falling for a punter or WG, for myself, I would have to say yes, it happens and its a part of life to have emotions not to cut them off an loose yourself or try to become robo sex chop..lol. Our emotions an feelings we have are what makes us who an what we are, at least I can look in the mirror an still respect the person looking back an say I was honest enough to love, to care and to share a part of who I am with someone I plan to share myself with completely.
Catherine
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 734
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-25 18:58:10

Not all WG are the same, where they "numb" themselves to a "point", sorry but that's a load of bull if I ever heard one. Either you have that deep connection with each other or you don't. Make it work or just leave it the hell alone an just walk away. And as for that real intimacy it was not all about the sex or the 4 play, it was taking your time to explore each other inch by inch very slowly, touching, tasting, hearing and wanting each other to a point you could just burst

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.