Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Guys don't get scammed by a Beautiful face !
Guys don't get scammed by a Beautiful face !
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:56

I have seen this happen so many times. Guys books a Lady. The Lady tells how hard her life is etc no money, horrible bosses etc etc ... The Guy feels sorry for her and helps her out, thinking he might score eventually. This starts as a big tip and ends up in thousands given to a girl. Seen this happen so many times. Most of these girls are hardened from the type of work they do. And when they complain about their "hard lives" its mostly due not having ever enough money to pay for their drugs and other bad habits they have.

We had a girl briefly in the club before we chased her, she took a client for R 30 000. The sad part is he never got to first base. Please don't do this, it kills me to see this happen. Our Ladies get paid very well and treated with the utmost respect. Never be fooled. Especially at BH.

To the Cape Town guys the lady goes under the name Joe and now works from Sea Point with Cathy. Be careful they both have habits to feed.
Savage Starfish
Savage Starfish - Re: Guys don't get scammed by a Beautiful face !
Re: Guys don't get scammed by a Beautiful face !
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile

Great comments Bev. This is what everyone needs to know.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Guys don't get scammed by a Beautiful face !
Less than 5 posts

As long as the guys don't think its a case of sour grapes. I had to see this guy cry into a glass of beer on Saturday Night. We told the Night Manager to give the guy their new address. He can give them a hard time but he won't ever see a cent of his money ever again :(

We also had a blonde petite girl called Angie last year this time. Every guy fell for her until we realised that she was getting them to pay for all her bills and drugs. Unfortunately we had to ask her to leave after that revelation, especially when we were bending backwards to accomodate her as much as possible because she was one of our highest earners.

Britney the same. Found her with a needle stuck in her foot. We even called Narconon [sp?] in Cape Town to see what we could do to help her break her habit. I think she is now living with her druglord in Mitchelsplain.

... and so we learn.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

...oh my word, Britney, the same Britney that is advertised on "Body Heat"???
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

... yup ... not any longer. She was taken off a few weeks ago. We will send updates to ESA as soon as we have done the newest shoots.
PimpZA
PimpZA - Re: Guys don't get scammed by a Beautiful face !
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile

*sigh* Similar thing happened to me, although I only ended up a few hundred out of pocket. I got a little too friendly with a working girl until she started asking for 'advances' to pay for her ads, to get her cellphone repaired, etc. Sadly she was incredible in the sack (and very kinky) so I went along with that for a while.

On Easter Sunday last year she phoned me from a druglord's place saying she needed R1000 otherwise he was going to kill her. I told her I couldn't help (luckily I have some experience with addiction in my family and know about the dangers of enabling addicts, etc). Not sure how she got out of that predicament, but the dealer certainly didn;t kill her. I cut off contact with her and haven't seen her since (spoke to her once or twice though). Don't need anyone else's crap in my life - I have my own issues to deal with, thank you :)

Sad to hear about Britney - she certainly was hot (and I know someone who was tempted to see her, but didn't get a chance before she left BH - possibly luckily for him)

Cheers, PimpZA
CliftonBoy
CliftonBoy - Re: Guys don't get scammed by a Beautiful face !
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:57

definitely was tempted, the fact that she may be living with a dealer in Mitchels plain certainly makes me glad I missed her. thanks everybody
johan200
johan200 - Re: Guys don't get scammed by a Beautiful face !
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 253
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:57
Edited: 2007-11-18 20:31:04

Its not only in Cape Town this @!#$ happens. I know so many stories of okes getting taken for a ride because of their own stupidity, they simply don't realise that this is purely business, and crap about 'we've became friends' & 'I'm in love with her' is just plain kak. When a working girl ASK outright for a tip, you should know she is a skank, and tip asking mostly happens in CT, in my experience.

even the prettiest poppies in Pta do this sort of thing, I remember Celeste who used to work for Lee Ann in Centurion a few years back, really stunning babe, and she had a bunch of losers paying her bills, buying clothes etc.. There was also a Lana from BigFive in Pta North who did the same thing to a number of clients, asks for money apprantly her ex husband beat her up, took all her furniture etc....

Even Emma & Eva from Sandton told me some guys are just plain pathetic losers, they immediately assume familiarity after only 1 visit, then suddenly they consider themselves friends of the girls, with social calls etc...

Personally, I think guys who get taken for a ride deserve it.
Amstel
Amstel - Re: Guys don't get scammed by a Beautiful face !
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 204
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:58

Johan

For once I agree with you _ how are you mate - long time no fight hey
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:58

johann is right, these girls are there for our entertainment, most of the "ladies" are in it for themselves, they have short term relationships and think they piss Au De Cologne, in my time I have seen them
* get addicted to crack
* were addicted before becoming a prossie
* deserting their children
* stabbing and beating one another, shite I once even witnessed one trying to shoot a boyfriend
* getting high and having numerous car accidents

Actually have you ever tried to give directions to one of them when they are high, once I had a girl phone me from Vereeniging and I stay in Kempton Park.

End of the day this business is about deception if you want to get into it, but I don't just here for a pomp

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.