Candice
Candice - My latest Offerings
My latest Offerings
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 940
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-23 14:08:44

I'm so proud of my latest Offerings -

Airbnb: An airbnb host receives a request for a male client and his wife to stay in her Airbnb. She soon realizes that she knows him from high school, but she was always to shy to make her feelings known. Now in her naughty forties she's ready to speak her sexual truth ;) She's a naughty MILF. With a stripshow to oral outdoors to a culmination doggy and in a facial cumshot, this funny and sexy 18 minutes is well worth it! In Afrikaans.

The Handyman and the Housewife- The theme and content is pretty much summed up in the title. I adored making this rauchy, passionate ode to this genre of film making ;) The angles and location, the storyline and fucking is just 16 minutes of pure Afrikaans Gold. Cream pie and mutual oral included x

The Ex-wife- "The ex-wife" plays off one lazy Friday afternoon when George decides to visit his ex wife for her birthday. He brings her a naughty gift and things naturally transpire between the exes...This relatable, sincere and funny sex tale is an absolute MUST HAVE! Over 22 minutes of beautiful teasing, erotica, plating and well love fucking (not truly making love though... Although that's up for debate).

I have packages available at stellar prices and I am just a message away x
Candice
Candice - Re: My latest Offerings
Re: My latest Offerings
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 941
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-24 10:01:14

I'm so proud of my latest Offerings -

Airbnb: An airbnb host receives a request for a male client and his wife to stay in her Airbnb. She soon realizes that she knows him from high school, but she was always to shy to make her feelings known. Now in her naughty forties she's ready to speak her sexual truth ;) She's a naughty MILF. With a stripshow to oral outdoors to a culmination doggy and in a facial cumshot, this funny and sexy 18 minutes is well worth it! In Afrikaans.

The Handyman and the Housewife- The theme and content is pretty much summed up in the title. I adored making this rauchy, passionate ode to this genre of film making ;) The angles and location, the storyline and fucking is just 16 minutes of pure Afrikaans Gold. Cream pie and mutual oral included x

The Ex-wife- "The ex-wife" plays off one lazy Friday afternoon when George decides to visit his ex wife for her birthday. He brings her a naughty gift and things naturally transpire between the exes...This relatable, sincere and funny sex tale is an absolute MUST HAVE! Over 22 minutes of beautiful teasing, erotica, plating and well love fucking (not truly making love though... Although that's up for debate).

I have packages available at stellar prices and I am just a message away x
Candice
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 948
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-25 08:25:06

I cannot stop sharing this as I feel so proud of what we shot!

Indulge...
Candice
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 956
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-26 12:41:21
Edited: 2024-07-26 12:43:08

Get them now!

*Special combo rates apply*
Candice
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 970
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-30 21:44:49

End of month combo - Get all 3 Afrikaans video series - Over 50 minutes worth of teasing, playing, oral, various positions, Anal play naughtiness xxx
Candice
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1004
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-08-05 08:23:22
Edited: 2024-08-05 08:31:41

BRAND NEW-

THE CABIN: Follow Candice on her jog through a local Nature Reserve close to her homewhen she realizes her phone is dead.

She finds an abandoned cabin in the woods and looks to see if someone can help with a charger. There seems to be no one and she soon realizes she desperately needs some "alone" time....

2) Sensual Saturday Bath - Say less ;)

3) Naughty, Dirty Boy's Anal Play. UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL
Candice
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1012
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-08-05 14:46:47

New New New
Candice
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1030
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-08-07 12:01:26

1) Stocking, purple toy and horny me. Sexy anal play. 2) Lady in the streets, freak in the sheets. The summer dress welcome x 3)Wax and Ice... Expansion and contraction is just si sext especially on my clit 4) Getting ready for a client and work and yes, I can masturbate for prolonged periods of time, especially with nipple-play (a definite way to make me wet and tight) 5) Sloppy Bj on male partner 6) French Maid is caught on camera 7) Wifey and double peneteation with toys 8) Wifey and the shower 9) True voyeurism with French Maid 10) Shopkeeper with a crush 11) Dirty girl... Bubblebath, Purple Toy and anal peneration? Yes please 12) Dr Nic 13) Sloooowwww masturbation video 14) Friend asks her friends boyfriends opinion in virtual dress up 15) Afrikaans Video Series pt1 and 2 16) Afrikaans Video Series Pt 3. Cumshot and penetration x 17) Afrikaans Video Series - The Handyman and the Housewife part 1 18) Ghe Handyman and the Housewife part 2 19) The ex wife part 1 20) the ex wife part 2 21) Dirty, Naughty Boy Anal Play 22) The Cabin 23) Sensual Saturday Bath
Candice
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1032
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-08-08 08:56:59

Individual and bundle sets AVAILABLE. Up close and personal.

1) Stocking, purple toy and horny me. Sexy anal play. 2) Lady in the streets, freak in the sheets. The summer dress welcome x 3)Wax and Ice... Expansion and contraction is just si sext especially on my clit 4) Getting ready for a client and work and yes, I can masturbate for prolonged periods of time, especially with nipple-play (a definite way to make me wet and tight) 5) Sloppy Bj on male partner 6) French Maid is caught on camera 7) Wifey and double peneteation with toys 8) Wifey and the shower 9) True voyeurism with French Maid 10) Shopkeeper with a crush 11) Dirty girl... Bubblebath, Purple Toy and anal peneration? Yes please 12) Dr Nic 13) Sloooowwww masturbation video 14) Friend asks her friends boyfriends opinion in virtual dress up 15) Afrikaans Video Series pt1 and 2 16) Afrikaans Video Series Pt 3. Cumshot and penetration x 17) Afrikaans Video Series - The Handyman and the Housewife part 1 18) The Handyman and the Housewife part 2 19) The ex wife part 1 20) the ex wife part 2 21) Dirty, Naughty Boy Anal Play 22) The Cabin 23) Sensual Saturday Bath
Candice
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1043
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-08-10 15:03:02

This week I shot one of my most requested videos. "Camo and Khaki... I want to see you in your shoot outfit."

Tinka lives on a family farm. She needs help from the sexy farm manager one morning and runs to his place half-naked. Feelings and body parts gets exposed... Over 10 minutes of PASSION (A LOT OF KISSING)

*Cream Pie ending*

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.