oraljim
oraljim - ESA - review system suggestion
ESA - review system suggestion
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2534
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-25 12:19:49

Dear ESA,

Once again I am experiencing backlash from an SP because I didn't leave a glowing 5/5 review. My review of shemale Nikki was honest and fair but obviously she didn't like the negative press so she not only started blowing up my WhatsApp with all sorts of vitriol, but she's started making false claims about me. This is not an uncommon thing with the reviews. I have a suggestion for how to improve this.

When a punter submits a review, rather than displaying the punter's name in the review, display a random number (so that other posts can refer to a specific review) thus making the review "anonymous". Only ESA admin can see who the actual real poster was, in case the SP wants to lodge a complaint - then ESA can deal with the punter and the SP in private, and avoid bickering in the public forum.

I realize this would make it harder for us punters to follow certain reviewers whom we trust but I feel like that is a small price to pay.
ESA Forum Admin
ESA Forum Admin - Re: ESA - review system suggestion
Re: ESA - review system suggestion
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5174
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-25 13:00:55

Dear, oraljim.

This is the reason you have an alias, if you shared your alias with a SP or another punter we can not help you with that.

Creating a number would be the same as your alias, the advertiser would then just attack number "10" for instance, you would know it's your review and still feel attacked by the SP, we fail to see the logic in giving the review another alias.

By given the review another alias would take away from reliable punter and their reviews as no one will know who the review is from.

You shared your alias with the SP which is not the way to do this, hence the alias so you are anonymous.

Regards
ESA Admin
oraljim
oraljim - Re: ESA - review system suggestion
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2535
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-25 13:24:14

Assumption is the mother of all f-ups. I never shared my alias with the SP in question at all. Never even mentioned ESA at all during the session or after. But if she's only seen 1 person today it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who left the review. I also think you misunderstood what I was suggesting. But it is obvious you are not receptive to new ideas so I'll just shut up and stop wasting yours and my time. Thanks.
Lagen
Lagen - Re: ESA - review system suggestion
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 155
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-25 13:45:34

@oraljim - A suggestion. "Delayed Reviews"
I never post the review in the week or even month that i made the booking. This eliminates what you are now experiencing.
ESA Forum Admin
ESA Forum Admin - Re: ESA - review system suggestion
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5175
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-25 13:45:51

Dear oraljim.

You too are assuming we are receptive to new suggestions... just to name one example of us NOT being receptive, you now have a gold members forum.

You also do not address any of our reasons for not doing what you are suggesting and it seems the only way you would be pleased is if we did what you suggested.

Punters do not necessarily review on the same day they had the booking, some punters review weeks or even months after so who she saw on the day is irrelevant, she can also only be harassing you if you do not have a punter's phone, you leave the doors wide open for personal engagement when you interact with an SP on your number.

I can not put a number to how many times we advise punters to use a punter phone and not your personal phone, unfortunately, this one is on you alone.

Regard
ESA Support
Chris31
Chris31 - Re: ESA - review system suggestion
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-25 13:55:47

Where do you apply for a punter's phone?
Tarzann
Tarzann - Re: ESA - review system suggestion
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 53
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-25 14:04:21

On 2024-07-25 13:55:47 Chris31 said:

In the Contact Us section at the bottom section of the page
kevman
kevman - Re: ESA - review system suggestion
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 179
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-25 14:04:49

Two mistakes he made.
Pumpkineater
Pumpkineater - Re: ESA - review system suggestion
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 597
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-25 14:25:19

Just go to pepstores. Ask one of the staff u want to apply for a punter phone
uwillwantme
uwillwantme - Re: ESA - review system suggestion
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5604
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-25 14:42:03

Possibly Oraljim is suggesting that each review post generates a new random number. So for example, No 10 is not associated with Oraljim only and next time the same punter posts a review, the number could be 1939 or any random number.

I am just offering a different view of the initial post, not necessarily I am endorsing it.

My 10c

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.