Navigation
Miss Red ( Aka Louise )
Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) - Esa Nr1 rule...what happened too it?
Esa Nr1 rule...what happened too it?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7026
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-16 19:12:03

Why are so many not adhering to that rule of the forum and site anymore?

People calling each other the most disgusting names and slurs... everyone SP and SP, Punter and Punter, SP and Punter.

Not one healthy thread to be seen.. a page or two in and the ugliness starts..

People dragging up old threads and stirring up old fights and just being generally unpleasent and acting like little bulldogs not wanting to let go of old bones..

No wonder so many many many ladies and punters dont participate in forum discussions... they all read it... they cant help it..its like sabc sitcoms and jerryspringer shows had babies...but they dont want to be part of it..

I said the other day i wont help fuel the crazyness and i wont help to put out the fires either.

There aint no sticking up for anyone anymore or speaking out against bullies or even just having a pvt talk with someone to get them to bury that old bones or atleast to just ignore the agrivators.

I am here just for myself, the potential business i can get from esa ..because thats why I pay to be here. If i manage to have a good giggle or a nice chat inbetween thats awesome.

But most days I just scroll past everything even some threads where i might have been able to respond with my service offer, but i dont i now opt to respond via pm( if i manage to spot anything between the spamming and fighting and crap) as you never know when the next punter troll bully fake profile and of late even ladies with legit profiles will chime in with their uglyness and turn it all to s....!

And yes i know some of you dont like my "TLTR" posts but maybe read it and think a bit about what all this does to a place that actually is suppose to be a place where people should be able to post without judgment or fear or being ridiculed. And while you at it take a look at yourself do you really like yourself at the end of the day after you called somone elses mother, daughter,father or son those vile names, do you really need to destroy your inner piece by holding onto grudges or havibg to have the last say?

Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Esa Nr1 rule...what happened too it?
Re: Esa Nr1 rule...what happened too it?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12987
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-17 14:03:33

The sole purpose of cyber bullying is to break you.

Put the fear of "god" in you, driving you into silence, not standing up and speaking your mind for yourself or another.

The cyber bullies power lays in their anonymity BUT. With every post, they reveal themselves and the cat becomes the mouse.

As much as a cyberbully "fishes " for your uncertainties, always remember this, they have theirs and the more they post the greater their anger, the greater the chance they will implode and reveal the fucknut behind their sociopathic cowardice.

I understand that thing about not giving oxygen to cyberbullying, what I call fucknuts on this forum.

But strength lays in numbers, standing publically together...fucknuts are no less human than you and i, never to climb into the gutter and play their game, present the noose for them to hang themselves , sit back and ....enjoy.

I will never forget what I heard a long time ago...

It is not about winning every battle BUT, winning the war.

This forum belongs to the good, bad and ugly...in the best of ways.

Let us keep it that way...I am here to stay and power to all the goodness that knows to be on this Purple forum!!!

Post .

Post .

POST!

That much more the choices, possibilities of bookings and new things learnt.

Let the sexy sensual fuckilicious debauchery reign!

RB.
Miss Red ( Aka Louise )
Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) - Re: Esa Nr1 rule...what happened too it?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7031
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-17 14:59:20

I had a pm from one gorgeous looking young lady...never noticed her profile before..why because she dont post on forum ever and that seems the way most younger new to the industry ladies, that had not had the opertunity yet to develope some skills to navigate around all this negativity prefer to conduct business lately.

There is calls for us "ancient ones" to make space for the younger generation.. but the negativity has scared the younger ones off so badly they aint posting!

She had been scared off so badly by one or 2 bullies, 100s of other men wont ever get to see the personality behind the photos.. the bandwagon jumping 2c dropping "punters" and i use that term lightly..cause heaven knows I did not see men when I read some of those comments...had really ruined any interaction on forum for her.

This is sad and dont spell anything good for the forums future..

J_J
J_J - Re: Esa Nr1 rule...what happened too it?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 620
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-17 17:24:47

Today you did an extremely important thing Ms. Red. You put out positive thoughts which will impact the collective conscience of our community. If good people stay silent the negative voices prevail and the world becomes more gloomy. This is happening not just here but in broader society. The world is probably in a better place than what it ever was, but everyone is so depressed, as if they have it's so much worse than their ancestors a generation or 2 ago. And it's just because the wrong thoughts prevail.
Hazel Arabia
Hazel Arabia - Re: Esa Nr1 rule...what happened too it?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1337
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-17 20:23:42

If you search the forum with the keyword: "rules", you're SO much more likely to find a bunch of threads/nudges towards the Freeloading policy - one would swear that's the #1 rule.

Personally I think a lot of what has happened could have been prevented by banning disrespectful members and profiles (especially those with no post history/created recently) once they've used slurs or made derogatory remarks.

Another rule states that "The slightest derogatory racial and/or religious remark will result in immediate banning without warning." However, there are evidently plenty ways to hurt and oppress others, that are outside the bounds of race and religion. Especially, more so, in a space filled with marginalized demographics, such as transgenders and sex workers.
Miss Red ( Aka Louise )
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7034
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-17 21:20:05

*The #1 policy of the ESA Forum can be summarised in one word: Respect.

*Due to the continuous use of sneaky tactics by ex-advertisers and competitors, we were forced to implement this strict Freeloading Policy. Please take a moment to review these rules before asking about non-advertisers.

*The slightest derogatory racial and/or religious remark will result in immediate banning without warning.

*If the system says a certain link and/or topic may not be posted, do not try to fool the system usi*g st*rs

*Multiple Usernames and aliases not allowed as it goes against the spirit of this forum.

*Do not post personal details like emails/cellphone numbers/car registration details on a public forum. Use the ESA Message System

*ESA has the right to ban anyone without warning at any time for not following rules that has been announced.

This above is posted directly underneath the blank box we type our comments in when we participate on forum.... it can not be missed.. it is simply ignored because faceless nameless adressless phone numberless cowards dont care to be banned they just come back with another alias.

As for the freeloading rule.. freeloading means loss of income for esa multiple clicks on a threads means traffic on the site wich equals better google ranking... not hard to understand why they rather focus on freeloading than a bunch of "grownups" behaving like primary school kids picking fights and resorting to bullying.

They simply cant be reading every single post every day to and keep track of who is calling who a #### or a #######,it would take a call centre the size of a rugby field and moderators by the dozens to monitor every comment and post made.

We all should just ignore and starve them( as someone else suggested)... when responding on threads we should respond to the last positive, fun or informative genuine comment and ignore everything intween that is aimed to degrade stir or disrespect others.. if enough people start doing that they end up having no one to fight with but themselves;)
Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: Esa Nr1 rule...what happened too it?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2778
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-18 07:54:00

I would have to agree with miss red here. While plenty miss my voice and chirp on the purple pages my peace is more important.

Honestly speaking I am still busy with or with out posting here. Because this place is so full of negative energy and for those who know me as a person knows this negative energy thing is not my vibe. While standing up for myself and even others there will always be people who who have their own perceptions and who are so unhappy within themselves that they make it a point to make the rest of the people they come into contact with as miserable as them. You know what they say misery loves company.

Personally I don't need that as if the slander is not enough.

Anyway think about it the same people sit here day in day out the whole day scrutinizing profiles insulting ladies and punters crying about rates, crying about paying advertisers who sell content when do they work?

My my target market are the guys who's too busy earning money or spending it to be online crying about fees and lady's chipped nails and teeth and crying about rates.

See guys like JJ I take my hat off too he's a decent guy, he doesn't sit and insult ladies when he does contribute which is not everyday the whole day he's contributions are meaning full plenty guys can learn from this man there are a few more such nice guys on ESA most of them like me choose to not even log in because of this. These multiple profile users are a problem therefore trolls will always be the question is do you want to feed the troll or is feeding your peace more important. Honestly to me my peace prevails I'm happy to be earning top dollar and feeding my soul than to sit here feeding the troll.
Where I put my energy is important to and honestly the shit show has nothing of value to offer me ;)
Kourtney B
Kourtney B - Re: Esa Nr1 rule...what happened too it?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1617
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-18 14:16:11

Sadly the forum is not what it used to be. The ugliness, crass language, and name calling is just too much.
It scares people off from interacting on the forum. It's supposed to be a place where like minded people can have fun, ask for advice etc. Most threads just end in a total sh*t show these days...
jasimo
jasimo - Re: Esa Nr1 rule...what happened too it?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1294
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-18 15:20:07

The forum has become a pit filled with negativity.

It has adopted a culture of disrespect and it sometimes feels like keyboard warriors abound, hunting for people to ridicule and hurt.
Miss Red ( Aka Louise )
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7037
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-18 18:55:43

Dear jasimo.. havent seen you comment on threads in awhile... its really nice to see you still around..;)

It is very noticible, to me anyway, that long time members like yourself had become less active on forum of late and I am pretty certain the "pit filled with negativity" is one of the reasons for why.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.