Navigation
gavinf007
gavinf007 - Some ladies adds and pics are misleading
Some ladies adds and pics are misleading
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 709
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-18 10:27:07

Just came across a recent updated profile. The body of the add states " no Greek or foot fetish". Then I check the pics. 2 of the latest pics have fresh painted toes in sandals. Now I ask you........why.
kevman
kevman - Re: Some ladies adds and pics are misleading
Re: Some ladies adds and pics are misleading
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 183
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-18 10:32:58

Haha, like don't show it you don't want to work with it.

Like raunchy PG pics but not offering FH.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Some ladies adds and pics are misleading
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5393
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-18 11:48:42

So are only ladies that's into "foot fetish" or "greek", do their toe nails and include pics of their feet.

This is the most stupid argument I have came accross in a very long time.
gavinf007
gavinf007 - Re: Some ladies adds and pics are misleading
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 710
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-18 12:11:28

Kooni this is not an argument at all. Just very curious as to the type of pics you display but don't offer them to be touched or played with. Why do you show us pics of these big boobs been touched on 5 updated pics. When we get there you not allowed to touch them.
NickNailer
NickNailer - Re: Some ladies adds and pics are misleading
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 247
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-18 12:22:27

It's a thirst trap. Really hate it especially when I see a lovely pair of boobs with those jelly tot nipples. Then she says no touching or kissing or licking. I mean really why am I here then. Any white ladies in jhb or pta who love having nipple and boob play DM me.
Lianca
Lianca - Re: Some ladies adds and pics are misleading
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 277
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-18 13:04:01

@NickNailer you've got mail (wink wink)
Kylie @ Elements
Kylie @ Elements - Re: Some ladies adds and pics are misleading
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2241
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-18 13:25:30
Edited: 2024-09-18 13:26:57

On 2024-09-18 10:27:07 gavinf007 said:
Just came across a recent updated profile. The body of the add states " no Greek or foot fetish". Then I check the pics. 2 of the latest pics have fresh painted toes in sandals. Now I ask you........why.

Foot Feitsh can go very far, as where punters want to insert their feet into any opening of the body they can find.... so yes Foot Feitsh can become very intense. I personally have had some weird requests, again it's just about being clear in what is offered and what isn't.
No means no , just move on...

Feet pics can be used for online content ,rather then an in person Foot Feitsh session. So just communicate with the service provider.
Miss Red ( Aka Louise )
Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) - Re: Some ladies adds and pics are misleading
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7036
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-18 13:51:00
Edited: 2024-09-18 13:51:24

Once did a photoshoot with me being tied up in rope... hells bells did that cause a lot of false expectations with punters..was not intentional on my part but it did anyway... will never do that again.;) am a lot more conscious of photos being put out there as a result of that...

For that same reason I rarely post "full in your face" booty/ass photos.. more than one ass pic on a photoset supposedly is taken as an indicator that you offer greek..

A lady posting pictures of painted toes in shoes or without shoes might just be that she loved how her feet looked on that day or how they looked in those shoes and nothing more.

Assumption is the mother of all.....rather just ask..that way there can be no confusion.;)
gavinf007
gavinf007 - Re: Some ladies adds and pics are misleading
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 711
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-18 14:07:18

@kylie. Gosh I didn't think of foot fetish in that way...wow I guess we all weird in out own way and that fine I guess. But like we say communication must be clear then alls good. So when I call I make my request known esp of the feet. Many years ago I had a lady with dirty ugly feet and toes that must have been painted 5 months back I guess that's where it started.
I've visited Kylie many years ago and really enjoyed my session.
Once I get to the lady I again make it known of the 3 things I love in a woman and we move from there so the lady should be aware. One would think that you then allow as per the request but some mg just wanna have you lay down and ignore that request. Like boobs, they in ur face and one mg when I asked to touch she was like keep lying down and enjoy....I was like enjoy what.....
Kylie @ Elements
Kylie @ Elements - Re: Some ladies adds and pics are misleading
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2242
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-18 16:44:55
Edited: 2024-09-18 16:45:58

I do agree , if a client communicated the specific desires and specific treatments , a service provider must be ready for it and deliver....

If not, don't take the booking.

I am truely sorry for your bad experience.

Kind regards Kylie

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.