Sugar Xtreme [queen Of Muff] - Life
Life
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3170
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-09 04:20:52
Edited: 2021-11-09 04:37:11

Wow...
So the last few days has been quiet hectic...
Most will know my Dad is currently on his last with 'The Cancer' ...hallucinations , swelling, dillerium, not eating, weight loss etc...
However...
The people that have been there for me is people I would have never ever expected to be...
So ...
I am Truly Utterly Genuinely THANKFUL TO YOU ALL...DURING this VERY VERY HARD DIFFICULT TIME
What a surprise...
Thank you for the encouragement, chats, support or even just a 'Hi' ...How Are you coping today...did you even eat today?....
It means THE ABSOLUTE WORLD TO ME...
Lesson I've learnt the friends I had or rather thought I knew, expected to be there for me, and I was hoping to be there for me during this 'dark period' are not there at all..instead it's people I thought, that don't give a damn at all about me.... on initial meeting,they are actually, truly THERE FOR ME!!
WOW WOW WOW!!!
I am DEEPLY DEEPLY TRULY TOUCHED..AND HUMBLED BEYOND MEASURES ...
LIFE...
LIFE IS TRULY HUMBLING ME LOL!!

THANK YOU!!!

With hope and faith I Pray my Dad's last few days will be easier, with less pain, less everything ...
A BIG HUGE TREE IS ABOUT TO FALL IN MY LIFE...TRUTH!! THEY DON'T MAKE MEN LIKE THAT ANYMORE!
Thank you to those that see it, that are there for me .out of know where...
Thank you for the support and encouragement. And words of wisdom.
I will always be TRULY GREATFULL FOR IT!!!
I TRULY LOVE YOU ALL.
XOXO
SUGAR
Arcticus
Arcticus - Re: Life
Re: Life
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 130
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-09 07:10:58

It is heartbreaking to lose a parent, all the more so when their last days are filled with suffering. My heart goes out to you and my fervent wish is that his pain will be eased, and you have grace and strength to cope with your own emotional pain.
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Life
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2341
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-09 07:18:41

Dearest Sugar

Strength and courage be yours in these difficult times.

I know your pain.

The Almighty be with u and your loved ones.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Life
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6335
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-09 07:34:41

You know there are times when we don't know what to pray. My bestie and her husband are going the the same thing right now. Just know that it's ok to pray for a quick /easy crossover for them, it's ok to pray that God rather comes to get them and end their suffering.
Sending virtual hugs, love and prayers for you and your family.
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: Life
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2779
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-09 07:55:10

SO SORRY SUGAR, I KNOW THE PAIN WE GO THROUGH WHEN LOVED ONES LEAVE US OR TRYING TO LEAVE US, BECAUSE THE PAIN OF THIS HORRIFIC DESEASE IS MORE SUFFERING FOR US TOO AS WE WATCH THEM GOING TO THE OTHER WORLD. I HOPE YOUR DAD GOES WITHOUT TOO MUCH SUFFERING AND YOU WILL SEE THE PAIN HE HAS ENDURED DURING THOSE LAST DAYS AND HE WILL LOOK PEACEFUL AND NO MORE SUFFERING FOR HIM. BE STRONG. S
Kaycee (the Original Milf)
Kaycee (the Original Milf) - Re: Life
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6885
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-09 07:57:52

Stay strong and positive...,..
Mr Nobody
Mr Nobody - Re: Life
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 380
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-09 07:58:02

Thoughts and prayers are with you Sugar. I know first hand how daunting the day to day is, of seeing a loved just get weaker and weaker.

You cling onto some glimmer of hope but all you really desire is for the suffering and pain to end -whichever is best.

Be strong dear
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Life
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2241
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-09 08:13:50
Edited: 2021-11-09 08:14:09

May Odin be within you,
May his blessings be with you.

May great Thor protect you
With his strong arm and mighty hammer,
May the good Mother Holle
Hold and comfort you,
And may all blessings and strength be upon you and the family.

It is not easy to be going through what you are right now. Everyone is going to say to you to be strong.

It is not easy when everyone around you shows their pain but you feel you should not. It is always best to Enjoy the time you have with him. Make the best and most happy memories wile you can. Be at peace that he will be as alive as you keep him in your heart. That he will not be suffering but watching over you from above, and always in your heart.

Don't ever be afraid to cry and express yourself. The best way to heal is to cry. Dont keep it bottled up. Nobody can ever understand the pain you are going through right now. Only you can. Letting it out is a good way to express your feelings. Take time for yourself as well to heal and cry.
Deserteagle
Deserteagle - Re: Life
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-09 09:44:58

Sugar you are in our thoughts and prayers.
It's not easy but stay strong and positive.
Sugar Xtreme [queen Of Muff]
Sugar Xtreme [queen Of Muff] - Re: Life
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3172
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-09 10:00:39

Thank you everyone..
I will be strong.
Xoxo

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.