AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - In a bit of a pickle
In a bit of a pickle
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2022
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-01 16:49:19
Edited: 2021-11-01 17:10:06

I have met this really amazing lady, yes advert active. We have been chatting and getting to know each other. She has been through a lot.

Life has always been giving her the tough end of the stick. When I first saw her and say her face, I had managed to see all or most of the hidden battle scars she has been keeping hidden from the rest of this world.

After I saw her open up and be free. She was her free self in her element. I saw that smile that has been longing to come out for a very long time. She doesn't really deserve to be in this industry, she might be forced to, I don't know the full situation. I also don't care if she enjoys it and wants to continue.

She also has a son, I can't imagine how hard it must be to be able to raise a child as a single mom. I'm the type of guy who is capable of healing a heart I did not break, or raising a child I did not make. It always lands me into trouble.

I also don't think she is that into me, maybe because of my body type, I'm not sure. I have like a dad bod type, while I think she prefers gym bods. I don't care about that. She has a really awesome personality that I admire.

Help me to think rationally here. Since I am single, untameable, I don't consider my family close at all. I have no clue what to do with my entire estate one day when I'm not around. The gorgeous heart attack ladies post a while back made me realize a lot of things.

I was thinking of opening a trust fund for her son, so that when he needs it for college or whatever reason at least he will be ok.
buzzy64
buzzy64 - Re: In a bit of a pickle
Re: In a bit of a pickle
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 287
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-01 16:58:38

If you wish to do something for her son that's a mere kind gesture but are you yourself looking for something? it sounds as if you are to me.

Absolutely no harm in doing both however keep them seperate and make it known it's separate.

Also decide if you want the mother to have control over the money or specifically for the son only not sure how that works.

And as for you if you're looking for something keep in mind everyone will become your ideal partner if the money is right. You gotta make sure you get that partner right then give them everything. Genuine Companionship old age patience and difficulties can't be bought that needs genuine personality for that.

vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: In a bit of a pickle
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1181
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-01 17:02:26
Edited: 2021-11-01 17:02:51

Superfuck has a whole thread on how to make an SP your girlfriend.

vzn
Vicky
Vicky - Re: In a bit of a pickle
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2864
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-01 17:11:33

On 2021-11-01 16:49:19 AnthonyEdwards said:
I have met this really amazing lady, yes advert active. We have been chatting and getting to know each other. She has been through a lot.

Life has always been giving her the tough end of the stick. When I first saw her and say her face, I had managed to see all or most of the hidden battle scars she has been keeping hidden from the rest of this world.

After I saw her open up and be free. She was her free self in her element. I saw that smile that has been longing to come out for a very long time. She doesn't really deserve to be in this industry, she might be forced to, I don't know the full situation. I also don't care if she enjoys it and wants to continue.

She also has a son, I can't imagine how hard it must be to be able to raise a child as a single mom. I'm the type of guy who is capable of healing a heart I did not break, or raising a child I did not make. It always lands me into trouble.

I also don't think she is that into me, maybe because of my body type, I'm not sure. I don't care about that. She is a really awesome person.

Help me to think rationally here. Since I am single, untameable, I don't consider my family close at all. I have no clue what to do with my entire estate one day when I'm not around. The gorgeous heart attack ladies post a while back made me realize a lot of things.

I was thinking of opening a trust fund for her son, so that when he needs it for college or whatever reason at least he will be ok.

You have a kind heart @AE! That is such a generous thought. I just hope the girl (and her son!) appreciates it if you do it.

But i tend to agree with @buzzy64...in some cases it will be only about the money for them...so be careful and keep an open mind if you are looking for more than just to help her and her son.
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: In a bit of a pickle
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8991
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-01 17:25:55

@AE....I knew something was brewing inside of you. You've been extremely vocal lately which plays out to a strong kick to a door you've been meaning to knock hard.

Work it through, it is yours after all. Trying to face another day contemplating on this. You have somehow made up your mind to take that trip.

Wow...Don't mind me, I'm just passing by.........

Talk, we're listening!!!
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: In a bit of a pickle
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8992
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-01 17:30:25

"Help me be the best man I can be"

- Best Men Courted
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: In a bit of a pickle
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2026
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-01 17:44:13
Edited: 2021-11-01 17:48:50

@buzzy64 I don't mind her having control over the money at all. I never met the son. I think she will put it to good use. You raise some very good points. With a lot of the ladies I noticed it is all about the money. With a handful of them you can see that it is not about the money, it is about survival and being able to put that plate on the table.

She always wanted to kick off her modeling career. I was thinking of helping her land a few contracts too with my influence in the industries.

@vzn I don't know if she wants to be my girlfriend or not, it's entirely up to her on what she wants to choose. That does not bother me. So that thread is useless to me.

@Vicky thank you Ma'am. The weird thing about me is that I get off on seeing a lady being happy, especially if I can make her dreams come true. I get so turned on by it. I can tell when it is genuine and when it is not. I always have an open mind.

@kimmylee, thank you Ma'am. I am planning a trip to the other hemisphere. Hopefully also take a lady with me for the trip, if she is brave enough to deal with my spontaneous nature.

I don't think I am looking for a commitment unless it lands in front of me and she is also 100% all chips in. That all grows with time. I don't like forcing anything. I prefer to go with the flow.

I also don't want to end up scaring her or putting any pressure on her

AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: In a bit of a pickle
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2027
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-01 17:52:15
Edited: 2021-11-01 18:12:28

On 2021-11-01 17:30:25 Kimmylee said:
"Help me be the best man I can be"

- Best Men Courted

Exactly, though most get it wrong. A relationship is a partnership and not an ownership.

Together you are meant to bring out the best versions of each other no matter what.

I am so confused. I am a terrible peoples person
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: In a bit of a pickle
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4883
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-01 18:31:32

Never a good move to make promises to any women's child, directly or indirectly unless you 1000% sure you can keep that promises regardless of how things workout between you and her, and how your feelings might change towards her over time.

Breaking a women's heart is one thing, they get over that eventually..but breaking her child's heart that is a totally different thing, women don't get over that.

My advise would be to empower her, by helping her get her career off the ground, so she can get to a position financially to do it for herself and her kid.

Should things later developed between you two to a point where you see a future together and are both committed to that future. Then by all means open trust funds.

I wish you happiness on this path you sound very ready to travel;)

Xxx
L

buzzy64
buzzy64 - Re: In a bit of a pickle
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 288
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-01 18:42:04

if you okay with it and deep down youre genuinely want to help then treat her like any other human being out there and tell her this is what you would like to do.offer the help or contacts

let her decide if she does want it or not or digest what youre offering and get back to you. you will not know until you try

i do hope it works out for both of you. however you dont have to restrict yourself you could do more for others as well. create a scholarship fund or non profit or what ever you have some interest or passion about and could help others like her or their kids too.

you will enjoy the feeling, your legacy will be appreciated and continue also

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.