Navigation
jonesyw1
jonesyw1 - Harrassement
Harrassement
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 250
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-14 08:00:34

Good day all, anyone got a msg from a "Tess" claiming she got my number from "Bella's" phone and is now wanting money or expose me ? even mentioned ESA. In the msg she said she is going to blackmail me. Any advice on how can open up a case of extortion against her
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Harrassement
Re: Harrassement
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1577
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-14 08:16:40

Hit me up if you need a loan. I can have a bag filled that we can have her pick up at a distinct location. You man the camera, I'll do the drop off. Many other punters could help, we could be like those plain clothed FBI you see in the movies. We can catch her/him in the act at collection of the bag. Take her/him down to the police station and you have a case with proof and evidence
Ashleigh
Ashleigh - Re: Harrassement
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 569
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-14 08:25:37

Block and ignore. Unless she has video evidence or pictures of you with a lady in the act, why worry?

There are always ways around this, they just like to scare people. these scumbags will try anyone and everyone but can't really do any harm with no actual proof that you did anything.

Never, ever pay these low lives. And never give out private info or use your real name.
jonesyw1
jonesyw1 - Re: Harrassement
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 251
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-14 12:41:07

Tnx Asleigh and Anthony
CinaMAN
CinaMAN - Re: Harrassement
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 133
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-14 12:51:53

On 2021-10-14 08:16:40 AnthonyEdwards said:
Hit me up if you need a loan. I can have a bag filled that we can have her pick up at a distinct location. You man the camera, I'll do the drop off. Many other punters could help, we could be like those plain clothed FBI you see in the movies. We can catch her/him in the act at collection of the bag. Take her/him down to the police station and you have a case with proof and evidence

Sounds like a plan AE ... arrange the drop off at a Venue like Pablos's, then we can make it a social....

Seriously ignore them!
Good luck
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Harrassement
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9195
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-14 12:59:15

You guys do understand that there is a strong possibility that these people could be reading this, and would plan a counter strategy...right?

Hey jones...give them that fake cops number, it's some where here on the forum...let those bastards' con each other....LOL

Blades
Blades - Re: Harrassement
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 698
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-14 12:59:57
Edited: 2021-10-14 13:03:43

On 2021-10-14 08:00:34 jonesyw1 said:
Good day all, anyone got a msg from a "Tess" claiming she got my number from "Bella's" phone and is now wanting money or expose me ? even mentioned ESA. In the msg she said she is going to blackmail me. Any advice on how can open up a case of extortion against her

Went through a similar thing a couple of years ago. I blocked the person a couple of times, because as soon as I blocked the number, they would call from another one.

Eventually they left me alone.

You really need to get a punting phone.
Charlies Angels
Charlies Angels - Re: Harrassement
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 355
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-14 17:42:47

I think im the goto guy with phone calls from scammers. Every tuesday morning i get a call from some scammer. Its like clock work. So the one day i got a call on a friday i told the guy u early phone ke on tuesdays like u guys always do. Geuss what. Tuesday my ohn rang and true caller said potential cop. I just got one of the girls to answer. When she said hello they dropped the call.
So they want to black mial u with ur wife but as soon as a woman answers they run. Just shows they even to scared to face the wife.needless to say. Its been almost 3 weeks no calls from them
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Harrassement
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1616
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-14 22:21:53

On 2021-10-14 12:51:53 CinaMAN said:

Sounds like a plan AE ... arrange the drop off at a Venue like Pablos's, then we can make it a social....

Seriously ignore them!
Good luck

LOL. I'm starting to like the CA venue guy to help with this, he seems to be the guy who might just have a freezer big enough somewhere to hold these scammers till the police come arrest then.

We did an investigation a while back and found that some of these scammers were paying people that are working at cellphone networks to get call lists from ladies that were advertising. So in some cases the ladies themselves did not know their call lists were compromised
Michelle Savaty
Michelle Savaty - Re: Harrassement
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 416
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-14 23:13:48

Hey there Jonesyw1 and chinaMan.

For those who do not know this I had a add up with my real name Tessa. Also known as Tess by my friends. And I do work at Pablos. But please this has got nothing to do with me or pablos as a matter of fact. Some might think its funny. I dont. As this is unnecessary bad publicity for both me and pablos. So please do not use pablos name in such scamming story's and best you go and report it to the police.

Jonesyw1 please can you pm me this persons number. So we can get this sorted out.

Thanks

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.