Rachel
Rachel - What Do Men Want??
What Do Men Want??
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 386
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-28 10:59:34

Hey guys!!

So there's something that I'd like to pose to all you sexy men out there reading this because you are the only ones who know.

Yes, you heard right, a women is asking a man for advice (can you believe the day has finally come?!)
And here we go.. guys, please tell me:..

***WHAT DO MEN WANT?***

Gents this is your moment, your time to shine, your opportunity finally to tell us woman folk what you all and always wished we knew but didn't!!

And no, I'm not talking like "Less nagging, more sex" kind of thing ok - I actually want some real insight here please!!!

What gets you HOT? What do you LOVE? What do you HATE? What do you WISH your woman would do / would do more of?? What do you want less of??

You dudes think you're all so easy to please and women just overthink everything, but, if you scroll more than 2 pages into any part of this forum, you will quickly see that that is simply not the case.

MEN can be just as critical and easily put off / intrigued and super turned on by the little things as women can, and we don't always know what those are..

So please guys, tell me your open and honest thoughts on this - do it now or forever hold your piece!!

I am literally sitting with baited breath awaiting your replies!! Mwa sexxies ;) xxx
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: What Do Men Want??
Re: What Do Men Want??
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 982
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-28 11:17:00

Each of us have different triggers. What may work for one may not work for another
Rachel
Rachel - Re: What Do Men Want??
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 387
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-28 11:30:51
Edited: 2021-05-28 11:31:04

Yes thats obviously a very valid point, thank you Anthony!!

But how about this, why don't you tell me what you want/don't want etc - from your point of view. And so does the next and the next..

That way it should, at the very least, be quite interesting and entertaining, even if not super informative or generally accurate!! :P
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: What Do Men Want??
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 967
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-28 11:38:11

I want a women to cook for me, its really that simple,

Don't get me wrong one of my greatest pleasures is cooking for and feeding people (women in particular) I love doing it and I'm pretty damn good at it, but to have a woman cook and serve just me, not at a family meal or anything like that, just the 2 of us that would be such a turn on for me

Jake XXX
josephjoestar
josephjoestar - Re: What Do Men Want??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 53
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-28 11:48:11

Just as AE said. Each person is different.

I suggest formulating client archetypes of personality and the types of services they want. This will give you a 2 dimensional grid. Categorize the client...its gives you a base of the kind of client and alter your tempo or mood according to each person as the booking progresses.

I'm easy I only need 2 things.

1. Attraction (combination of looks and rapport)
2. Mutual enjoyment of the booking

AnthonyEdwards
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 983
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-28 12:28:22

On 2021-05-28 11:48:11 josephjoestar said:
Just as AE said. Each person is different.

I suggest formulating client archetypes of personality and the types of services they want. This will give you a 2 dimensional grid. Categorize the client...its gives you a base of the kind of client and alter your tempo or mood according to each person as the booking progresses.

I'm easy I only need 2 things.

1. Attraction (combination of looks and rapport)
2. Mutual enjoyment of the booking

Great idea, we can formulate a spreadsheet with likes and dislikes, categorize them into nodes of a graph database with relations to different tastes and triggers. This could then give us a 3D map that we can extrapolate if we link their profile names to the ladies that they visit for the types of services...

Wait I think that's going too far...
josephjoestar
josephjoestar - Re: What Do Men Want??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-28 12:38:50

On 2021-05-28 12:28:22 AnthonyEdwards said:

Great idea, we can formulate a spreadsheet with likes and dislikes, categorize them into nodes of a graph database with relations to different tastes and triggers. This could then give us a 3D map that we can extrapolate if we link their profile names to the ladies that they visit for the types of services...

Wait I think that's going too far...

My thoughts exactly! On both haha

Ladies us men just want love and sometimes space!
AnthonyEdwards
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 985
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-28 13:51:03
Edited: 2021-05-28 13:53:45

I recently did a personality type test and turns out that I am a sigma male. Explains a lot why I am still untameable.

Ok so here goes all I need: I have not found, to date, otherwise she would be a lifetime partner.

A sexy lady with an amazing personality, not the jealous type, fun and open minded, with very sexy legs preferably long. She must enjoy wearing sexy heels... not the stripper ones, or the block ones that look like a half a brick tied to your shoe. If she has long stiletto nails, that is an even big plus for me.

Other optional preferences: Blonde, beautiful eyes and lips.

Most importantly seeing her in her real hair, not something that will fall off during the deed.

She must enjoy being tied up.

If she has a great honest and genuine personality, There will definitely be potential for lots of regular interaction.

If a lady like this exists I want to meet her, hopefully she is not taken already
Punting pirate
Punting pirate - Re: What Do Men Want??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 127
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-28 17:50:23

My ideal woman has to be attractive, slim and sexy, so I can scoop her up easily. No Fatties or chubbies, period.

She must have a sweet, charming personality, with a friendly attitude.

And she must be cultured. No profanities, trash talk, or drama.

A woman that ticks all these boxes - is in my view - worth a million bucks.

BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: What Do Men Want??
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11318
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-28 18:41:26

Drama free punting ... no wife expierence but real naughty sexy fun ;)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.