Navigation
Megan
Megan - Clients not showing up.
Clients not showing up.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 14
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-03-25 10:15:10

So on this rainy Saturday, I wake up at 06:00 to see a client at 08:30, which confirmed last night. Just after 08:00 he lets me know that he is not coming.

My next client, whom is booked for 10:00 and also confirmed last night, just does not pitch and does not let me know either.

Do some guys think that we don't have lives outside of this work?

Have a bit of respect and decency to just let us know in time if you are planning on not coming.
Fred9
Fred9 - Re: Clients not showing up.
Re: Clients not showing up.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 142
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-25 12:43:22

And girls neither!

www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php
Alexis
Alexis - Re: Clients not showing up.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-03-25 17:07:36
Edited: 2023-03-25 17:08:13

Last couple of weeks have been bad with the amount of fake bookers, time waster, Chatty Cathy's, no shows and last min cancellations. And whats worse we cannot do anything to change this practice.
What gets to me is the blatant inconsideration and disrespect shown and guys wonder why we ask for deposits to secure bookings(btw no one wants to pay) So we have no way in protecting oursrlves from losing out on paying clients thats not total assholes who honour their booking agreements.
I always wonder do they realize this is a job we rely on and that the money is inconsistent and that there is times we dont get any business and have no money.

triton242
triton242 - Re: Clients not showing up.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 347
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-25 17:13:54

On 2023-03-25 10:15:10 Megan said:
So on this rainy Saturday, I wake up at 06:00 to see a client at 08:30, which confirmed last night. Just after 08:00 he lets me know that he is not coming.

My next client, whom is booked for 10:00 and also confirmed last night, just does not pitch and does not let me know either.

Do some guys think that we don't have lives outside of this work?

Have a bit of respect and decency to just let us know in time if you are planning on not coming.

Those guys must be blind. No way I'd cancel a booking with you :-)
triton242
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 348
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-25 17:17:11

On 2023-03-25 17:07:36 Alexis said:
Last couple of weeks have been bad with the amount of fake bookers, time waster, Chatty Cathy's, no shows and last min cancellations. And whats worse we cannot do anything to change this practice.
What gets to me is the blatant inconsideration and disrespect shown and guys wonder why we ask for deposits to secure bookings(btw no one wants to pay) So we have no way in protecting oursrlves from losing out on paying clients thats not total assholes who honour their booking agreements.
I always wonder do they realize this is a job we rely on and that the money is inconsistent and that there is times we dont get any business and have no money.

Alexis i sympathise with the predicament you're all in there, but that does go both ways
I've arrived at the gate and been told by the lady that she forgot,
I've paid a deposit and been blocked,
I've had a booking run an hour overtime because the lady was chatting, assumed she was enjoying the company, then been slapped with the bill for the extra time, no discount at all
So it's lose, lose
One of the reasons I gave up punting for the most part
Fred9
Fred9 - Re: Clients not showing up.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 143
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-25 19:45:14

On 2023-03-25 17:07:36 Alexis said:

What gets to me is the blatant inconsideration and disrespect shown

I understand your frustration. But it is a two-way street.
I dont understand why girls waste our time (which by the way also cost lots of money).
Lexi
Lexi - Re: Clients not showing up.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 65
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-03-25 21:32:38

This story of guys making bookings and not showing up or just faking the entire process is ridiculous. Who agrees that we need a system in place whereby the moment a client and the WG agree on rate, day and time, the booking needs to be paid for. Then the system tracks the clients so that us WG know ok the client is 20min away etc and the client can see that us WG are ready and waiting for them to arrive etc.

In the past week alone I have had at least one different guy daily contact me, chat for sometime getting prices and services etc, agreeing on time, they have even offered to pay me a deposit without me asking and then go completely cold. Or worse just a time waster trying to get free pics and videos, which I tell them to view them online.

And then you get the real Gem, call him Mr X, a guy who spends twenty min chatting, books me 2 days or even 10 hrs in advance, has no issue sending you 20% refundable booking reservation fee, ( even offers to pay in full) which I decline on principal. Arrives at the booking we have a great time and they leave.

Wish there were more guys out there like Mr X
Richduck
Richduck - Re: Clients not showing up.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-26 13:14:28

The problem is illegality around sex work. In some countries where sex work is legal, the advertising platforms allow you to arrange bookings where providers and consumers can openly critique and rate each other.

I think if you did that here, the platform would run afoul of the sexual offences act eventually.
Alexis
Alexis - Re: Clients not showing up.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 14
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-03-26 13:39:17

Alexis i sympathise with the predicament you're all in there, but that does go both ways
I've arrived at the gate and been told by the lady that she forgot,
I've paid a deposit and been blocked,
I've had a booking run an hour overtime because the lady was chatting, assumed she was enjoying the company, then been slapped with the bill for the extra time, no discount at all
So it's lose, lose
One of the reasons I gave up punting for the most part.

I do get that there is some absolute twats that ruins it for everyone, but its not really the same situation, is it. I understand and see your point of view. However you are coming for pleasure and we are doing this as a job, to survive.
The power completely lies with the client as easy as it is for a lady to pull a stunt like that(which is unacceptable) its just as easy for a client to get violent or refuse to pay, give fake ewallets, fake transfers, etc.(it happens more than you think)
What Im getting at is we rely on your business and lately there has been an increased amount of clients who doesnt show up after making a booking or even have the decency to let you know they are not coming. And while you sit around waiting for a no show mind you that you followed up and confirmed with them and they tell you they are on their way, other potential paying clients get told that you are not available. And its extremely frustrating. Im just asking for a bit of consideration.

FYI Im new to this line of work and Im speaking out of my own experiences and not anyone elses. And yes,I know I am way too trusting and naive when it comes to people and trust they will honour the agreements made.
triton242
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 349
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-27 12:03:33

No problem at all Alexis. Some good points there. I also don't know why so many people are so utterly useless and entitled. And so unashamed about failing to do the bare minimum of what human decency requires. But I do cringe when I think of the violence and non payers that you have to tolerate. And the trolls that don't pitch up
It's sad that you just can't trust people anymore
Good luck to you. Maybe one day we'll meet....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.