Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - how it can be done
how it can be done
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-09-12 20:37:30

I posted the text below earlier in the day on her profule. But then in light of the discussions re replies and availability, i thought ill make it more public. so here is one for Ziske and an example to many. I know there are others that also do this so its thin ice, hence to Z and all the others with similar good values:

One thing i appreciate about you Ziske is the fact that you do not take us for granted and that you respond to each of us. i am realistic enough to know that we must be legio, but you still try and for that i salute you :)

Looking even older than the old man i am, i shake my head in amazement at the stupidity of the gents in your age group. 30 years younger and i would have saddled my big black charger for sure :)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: how it can be done
Re: how it can be done
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-09-13 07:08:24

You sound like a guy in a home drooling over a photo of a highschool sweet heart.

You miss the
point of purple Pops.

Here you can still go be the hero and even have guaranteed sucess with the ladies.

Just remember to take your lance and your wallet...
Ziske
Ziske - Re: how it can be done
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2977
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-13 07:15:04

Thank you sweetheart, I appreciate each client that walks through my door. It takes a great amount of courage to actually approach someone and be intimate with them. I always make sure each and every one gets treated like a king as that is what they deserve, each review I receive I answer with appreciation. It is the small things that matter. I am grateful for all my clients that have supported me throughout the years :-)

Lol hahaha you just made my day with that last comment :-)
avsharn
avsharn - Re: how it can be done
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 90
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-13 07:19:41

Now a post like yours makes me less anxious and actually want to see you rather than ashleighs message yesterday about Move on as she doesn't need the business.

Whilst that may be true, it's how it's handled and communicated.

You come across as warm and caring and I Want to see you
Hornyrhino65
Hornyrhino65 - Re: how it can be done
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-13 07:29:49

Avsharn
With Ziske you cant go wrong!... unless there is already something wrong with you.. then you were wrong before you went!!!!

Ashleigh
Ashleigh - Re: how it can be done
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 234
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-14 03:09:47
Edited: 2019-09-14 03:34:21

[QUOTE;2004224;avsharn] Now a post like yours makes me less anxious and actually want to see you rather than ashleighs message yesterday about Move on as she doesn't need the business.

Do you get some sort of a kick out of twisting ladies words when you can't understand what was being said?

I never once said that anyone should" move on" BECAUSE I DON'T NEED more business... If that were the case, I would not be an advertiser at all now would I? I did however try to say, that there are many beautiful ladies in this industry also relying on punters for an income and in cases where I am NOT available to see punters at a certain time why would I not promote the other ladies???

My comment about not being concerned about business drying up, was meant in a way that unfortunately everything in life comes to an end and I am giving my absolute best to tend to new and regular clients as is, but when I am not available I cannot cry about it, my son and the very little time I have with him, is far more important to me than pushing to see a client after my working hours.

I respond to my PMs daily, I rarely get bookings through them.

Phone calls on the other hand are more reliable but not easy to answer each and every single one, especially with a kid around!

Posting on my profile and forums that I am no longer available for the day or certain days has not stopped punters from trying or complaining about it! I asked that punters read profiles thoroughly to avoid such disappointments!

I won't tolerate you bullying me, my post was aimed at a very specific punter who has been too persistent to the point that it scared me from making bookings with him at all! We wgs know that when a client calls or smses non-stop at all hours of the day and night, that it spells trouble, every single time!

If I were such a terrible person and if my clients were not happy, you surely would have read about it by now.

We unfortunately have bad days too and we do snap, I'm a very soft, sensitive and caring person.

I can only take so much though, I was trying to raise awareness on the issues we wgs face daily, hoping speaking up about how I felt would help in some way, i was not trying to start a war.

Punters seem to have way more say and rights, are we ladies just supposed to take the punches from bad punters in silence? Then you wonder why the girls resort to suicide.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: how it can be done
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-09-14 06:55:47

another case of communication failure.
I am quite willing to believe how you meant it. problem is when we read it, the only thing we is what is written.
best wishes with your challenges (really!)
point to consider: perhaps see the complaints re your availability as a compliment?
kobusv
kobusv - Re: how it can be done
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 134
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-14 12:30:09

I think Ashleigh is amazing. Not met her yet, but she communicates her position with clarity, logic, conviction, and with an almost flawless command of the English language.

Really admirable.
Bastet
Bastet - Re: how it can be done
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 162
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-14 12:36:15

Agree 100%, kobusv
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: how it can be done
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8236
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-14 12:39:50

I have met Ashleigh .. she is a real darling and caring person !!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.